• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

Re: No OOMT for Sheriff?

Probably sums up how excited everybody is over the game itself. Almost forgot we had a match on Thursday

AVB should start the preparations for this match by naming the starting lineup for the Hull game on Sunday. Then tell those 11 to go home at put their passports in the drawer. The should not fly out on this nightmare trip, who we should win anyway with our B-team.

Lineup:
Friedel – Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers – Dembele, Holtby – Lennon, Siggy, Lamela – Defoe

Bench:
Archer, Adebayor, Kane, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Fredericks, McEvoy

3-1

Defoe, Siggy, Dembele

I'd put out a decent side myself. It's hull at the weekend, don't think I'd play the first eleven in either, I'd play a mixed side for both with a decent amount of rotation.

Pretty important for us to win both. If we can dead rubber the final two Europa games we'd place ourselves in far better stead for the league games surrounding them.

-------------------Brad--------------------
Naughton---Kaboul---Chiriches---Fryers
Lennon-----Dembele--Chadli----Lamela
-------------Ade-------Defoe-------------

Why the hell not

AVB should start the preparations for this match by naming the starting lineup for the Hull game on Sunday. Then tell those 11 to go home at put their passports in the drawer. The should not fly out on this nightmare trip, who we should win anyway with our B-team.

Lineup:
Friedel – Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Fryers – Dembele, Holtby – Lennon, Siggy, Lamela – Defoe

Bench:
Archer, Adebayor, Kane, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Fredericks, McEvoy

3-1

Defoe, Siggy, Dembele

Largely agree with this team and definitely with this sentiment! No more Wet Spam syndrome please!

However, I would like to see Ade start though to see what his attitude and general play is like - is he the Mk1 or Mk2 version? It might also be interesting to play Eriksen instead of Sig, to experiment whether Holtby and Eriksen can play together. This game is ripe for experimentation.

Team v Sheriff/Capital One Hull Match
Friedel; Fryers,Chiriches,Kaboul,Naughton; Dembele.Holtby; Chadli,Lamela,Lennon; Defoe

Team v Hull on Sunday
Lloris; Rose,Vertonghen,Dawson,Walker; Sandro,Paulinho; Sigurdsson,Eriksen,Townsend; Soldado

If Rose is fit enough maybe we could finally field 2 totally different starting elevens

Found it completely baffling that Eriksen didnt play on Sunday but given that he didnt, I'd expect him to start on Thursday. Him, Lennon and Lamela behind Defoe would be pretty awesome!! In fact, Eriksen, Lennon and Lamela are arguably collectively better than the three who started in those positions on Sunday (Siggy, Holtby, Townsend)

------------------------Friedel------------------------

Naughton---------Kaboul------Chiriches-----Fryers

--------------------Dembele--Holtby----------------

----Lennon--------------Lamela-----------Chadli---

------------------------Adebayor---------------------

Team v Sheriff/Capital One Hull Match
Friedel; Fryers,Chiriches,Kaboul,Naughton; Dembele.Holtby; Chadli,Lamela,Lennon; Defoe

Team v Hull on Sunday
Lloris; Rose,Vertonghen,Dawson,Walker; Sandro,Paulinho; Sigurdsson,Eriksen,Townsend; Soldado

If Rose is fit enough maybe we could finally field 2 totally different starting elevens

Agree with this, except I would give Lamela his first start in the league on Sunday, Hull is a nice game to ease him into no disrespect to them.

------------------------Gomes------------------------

Naughton---------Kaboul------Chiriches-----Fryers

--------------------Dembele--Holtby----------------

----Lennon--------------Siggy-----------Chadli---

------------------------Defoe---------------------

I agree with giving Lamela a run out versus Hull. Time to blood the chap.

------------------ Brad

Naughton -- Kaboul -- Vlad --- Fryers

---------- Holtby --- Dembele ---

Lamela -------- Eriksen ------- Lennon

--------------- Ade

Back