• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

Chiriches has looked interesting.. But I can't work out how much of the defensive issues are his..

Lennon has looked average. Can't play on the left. You could see naughton and Lennon passing it to each other and neither could cross it.

completely agree. clarke carlisle hit the tickle my balls with a feather. yes hes done some good stuff but a lot of his defending is last ditch stuff, compare that to how verts plays at cb..... always reads the danger before it happens

Have Spurs got a curse over them? If you come to us you will lose all ability to move and find space? 20 years we have had this problem

Typical Tottenham 2013/4 performance. Trying to hold the ball but using it so, so slowly.....

Would be great if Blado can work some of his magic is Jan and find us a CM who can move the call quickly

Bring on Soldado (or else why bring him) play Lennon on the right, Chadli on the left, and let Soldado knock home a few crosses.
You could even stick Lamela behind Soldado for a bit of aerial presence.

Lamela is too talented for him not to succeed. Just looks like he's really struggling to adapt to his new team etc at the moment. Mind you, any attacking player would struggle given the way we move the ball

Lamela is too talented for him not to succeed. Just looks like he's really struggling to adapt to his new team etc at the moment. Mind you, any attacking player would struggle given the way we move the ball

He needs to learn the language fast.

We should get the ball to the wings and switch play more. Spread the game out so it's less congested and give us more time on the ball.

He needs to learn the language fast.

Yep, that's part of what I mean by struggling to adapt. The Brazilians and Portuguese (staff) in the squad will be able to speak some Spanish but I cant think of any native Spanish speakers which we have in the first team squad

Back