• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

Throw in the 10match unbeaten run at the back end of last season, and you have a run of only 2 defeats in the last 24 matches since the Fulham match on March 17th

You know its funny - you get the same people on the **** thread saying that theyre only on that run theyve had because the teams they were facin were 'easy'. Yet those run of games is fairly easy - barring **** away and chelscum home

You know its funny - you get the same people on the **** thread saying that theyre only on that run theyve had because the teams they were facin were 'easy'. Yet those run of games is fairly easy - barring **** away and chelscum home

I agree. Sack him! He's beaten no-one worthwhile during his time with us! Out out out! The useless semi-ginger ****!
:lol:

I agree. Sack him! He's beaten no-one worthwhile during his time with us! Out out out! The useless semi-ginger ****!
:lol:

I wouldnt sack you just yet though ;)

ps - point being its funny how there is one rule for Le **** and one rule for us.

I wouldnt sack you just yet though ;)

ps - point being its funny how there is one rule for Le **** and one rule for us.

Don't follow it that closely...my only comment about the Goons is that we need to see how their squad strength/star players hold up in January when it gets wintery to the max. I have never subscribed to easy runs/not easy runs...you have to play everyone twice. It's pretty simple as we both know.

I think one thing people do not credit at all is that we are finally finding ways to win matches against sides we should beat. West Ham was awful, agree 100% and was vocal myself, but as of now it remains a poor one-off.

Don't follow it that closely...my only comment about the Goons is that we need to see how their squad strength/star players hold up in January when it gets wintery to the max. I have never subscribed to easy runs/not easy runs...you have to play everyone twice. It's pretty simple as we both know.

I think one thing people do not credit at all is that we are finally finding ways to win matches against sides we should beat. West Ham was awful, agree 100% and was vocal myself, but as of now it remains a poor one-off.

Me neither but the one post I read which was at the top of a page was like, and I paraphrase here 'easy run'. I dont suscribe either to the easy runs - like you say - we all play each other twice.

Have I missed something? Who is saying they want AVB out? I think we all just want the team to get results but it would be nice if we can show a little more flair, surely we can do that with the talent we have whilst at the same time not compromise our shape and defensive record?

Have I missed something? Who is saying they want AVB out? I think we all just want the team to get results but it would be nice if we can show a little more flair, surely we can do that with the talent we have whilst at the same time not compromise our shape and defensive record?

I was being dramatic...surprise!

But in fairness, some of the 'lack of context' stick I read last night was madness IMV...BTW, what you're suggesting is absolutely doable but it will take time!

Sandro completed 71 passes with %99 accuracy against Sheriff, a better percentage than any other player.

Back