• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Chiellini, Lewandowski and Nani are all pretty much first choice.

Huntelaar's a dodgy one but apparently he will be.

Chiellini, Lewandowski and Nani are all pretty much first choice.

Huntelaar's a dodgy one but apparently he will be.

It was either RVP or the Hunts - I had to pick Netherland players as I think they will score a fair few.

I am playing 343 formation. Ossie who?

I'm in.

------------------------ Akinfeev ----------------------------

--------- Zhirkov -- M. Olsson --- Jordi Alba --------

----- Ozil ------ Eriksen --Sneijder --- Fiberglass---

--------Benzema -- Ledandowski -- Podolski -----

Is my first edit, going to come back and look at this a bit later to mess around with it a bit.

What's everyones fantasy football team for Euro's?

2j4ow90.png

Discuss

I haven't played any fantasy football for a couple of years at least. That looks like a pretty good team though.

All players from teams that are likely to do well. Defenders and goalie from a team unlikely to concede many, Pique and Ramos both pop up with goals. All midfielders score a decent amount of goals (possible exception being Schweiny), always a bonus. I would question Llorente as I'm not sure if he will start and if he does start if he won't be taken off for Torres a bit too often to rack up the goals. I would also question Muller as he's likely to play in an attacking midfield role and so he might not be that prolific for a striker position. Both of them look fairly cheap for strikers though so there might not be many better options available.

Is Llorente first choice?

I am really tempted to put Torres - I think he is gonna be up there as top scorer. Infact fudge Huntelaar gonna put torres.

Poland-Greece first up. I really need to find something else to do. Having a root canal sounds more fun.

I haven't played any fantasy football for a couple of years at least. That looks like a pretty good team though.

All players from teams that are likely to do well. Defenders and goalie from a team unlikely to concede many, Pique and Ramos both pop up with goals. All midfielders score a decent amount of goals (possible exception being Schweiny), always a bonus. I would question Llorente as I'm not sure if he will start and if he does start if he won't be taken off for Torres a bit too often to rack up the goals. I would also question Muller as he's likely to play in an attacking midfield role and so he might not be that prolific for a striker position. Both of them look fairly cheap for strikers though so there might not be many better options available.

Llorente is a risk. But he's just so cheap.

Changed my team about abit..

----------------------AKINFEEV----------------------
PISZCZEK-------RAMI----PIQUE--------OLSSON
-----------OZIL------INIESTA-------MODRIC------
--BENZEMA-----LEWANDOWSKI---VAN PERSIE

Llorente is a risk. But he's just so cheap.

I agree, seems like a good gamble.

Less convinced by Muller, he might end up playing a position not much more advanced from where Sneijder or ?ÿzil will play. That is what makes them very good choices for midfield, but Muller less of a good choice as a striker. If the scoring system is anything like it used to be "back in the day".

All of a sudden, I'm totally into the Euro's and can't wait for it to start! At 5pm tomorrow there'll be those lovely green pitches, new stadiums, everyone up for it. Could be great!

And because I haven't been paying that much attention, I'm surprised and delighted to see there are 2 games a day for 12 days straight! I'd forgot it was that intensive in the group stages. Haha, cooooool. Plenty of potentially great games amongst them too.

All of a sudden, I'm totally into the Euro's and can't wait for it to start! At 5pm tomorrow there'll be those lovely green pitches, new stadiums, everyone up for it. Could be great!

And because I haven't been paying that much attention, I'm surprised and delighted to see there are 2 games a day for 12 days straight! I'd forgot it was that intensive in the group stages. Haha, cooooool. Plenty of potentially great games amongst them too.

Only 8 days straight really as the final group games are on at the same time.
The sad thing is this the last good Euros before UEFA water them down with an extra 8 team next time.

Back