• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Wow you guys are proper into this. I mean a stranger walking by would think there is prize money involved.

winner gets 2 months infraction immunity?

bottom placed gets avatar changed?

or winner gets to chose a new avatar for bottom placed team?

lets spice it up a little

winner gets 2 months infraction immunity?

bottom placed gets avatar changed?

or winner gets to chose a new avatar for bottom placed team?

lets spice it up a little

Could be good.

Im thinking more along the lines of the bottom placed gets whipped naked in public on the opening game of the season.

The winner gets to do it to the loser.

Uefa said it had "no plans" to launch an investigation after Holland's black players were racially abused during a Euro 2012 training session in Krakow.

The Dutch squad were subjected to monkey chants during an open training session on Wednesday, with the Holland captain Mark van Bommel branding the incident "a real disgrace".

Uefa said it was satisfied by claims the abusive chanting from the stands was actually a protest against the fact Krakow had not been made one of the host cities for Euro 2012.

Later, there was a slight shift in tone when the European governing body said it had been informed that there was racist chanting and said it would take action if there was a repeat of the abuse.

Uefa said it had "now been made aware that there were some isolated incidents of racist chanting", reiterating it had a zero tolerance policy toward racism.

Piara Powar, the executive director of Football Against Racism in Europe, said it was important that Uefa was seen to act. "Van Bommel has no reason to invent such a claim," Powar said. "We would side with Van Bommel. It's quite clear it happened.

He added: "If the captain says, 'My team-mates were racially abused, I heard it, I was there at the ground level', then one expects any FA to back the captain. We're very clear with Uefa that any incident of this kind needs to be looked at."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/08/racist-chants-holland-uefa

Racist abuse happens everywhere, absolutely everywhere. How do you stop it ?

I'm not saying nothing should be done, but I'm a great believer in the 'stick and stones' saying. Imo, I find that its the reaction these type of people want, and thats what they are getting.

Finished!

Lloris
Shirkov - Pique - Anyukov
G?Âtze - Elm - Cabaye - Eriksen - ?ûzil
Llorente - RVP

Subs: Lindegaard, Papadoupolos, Jelavic, Corluka

I'm in...

IE is shocking to use. Gave up and used Firefox.

Several times lately its been happening with IE. Time to go Firefox fulltime.

Back