• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Deserved win for Froch. Another war.

Now 1-1. 3rd fight on neutral territory? probably not.

Hopefully Ward-Froch next but in the UK. Ward has to get rid of that tag too of being a fighter who doesn't travel.

Just saw the David Price fight, any catch it? I feel really gutted, he gave it everything, showed his heart but it just wasn't good enough. I hope he doesn't give up on his boxing career and give it one more go, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

About time the division was changed up, this could open it up for Bisping to finally get a shot with a few wins.

The Spider is the GOAT though, much respect.

Quite an achievement, KO'ing the best MMA fighter on the planet in oly his 10th pro fight.

Silva would take a rematch IMO, but if he's serious and doesn't care for title fights anymore we could see some massive fights soon.

Quite an achievement, KO'ing the best MMA fighter on the planet in oly his 10th pro fight.

Silva would take a rematch IMO, but if he's serious and doesn't care for title fights anymore we could see some massive fights soon.

Jon Jones didn't get ko'd mate.

Jon Jones didn't get ko'd mate.

Jones time as #1 on the planet will come, would still say GSP holds a higher rank on him also. Jones is still in the early days of his career... Scary thought.

Jones will sort out Gustafson, then suppose we will see if Cormier goes down to 205.

always gonna happen leaving ur hands down and playing around like that. always felt jon jones is the best about

That wasn't a 100% focused Silva... I'm still a bit bemused by that. I can see the taunting to get him to stop focusing on the take downs and try and encourage him to brawl a bit but that was just completely careless..

I see Bisping has called out Weidman already!

That wasn't a 100% focused Silva... I'm still a bit bemused by that. I can see the taunting to get him to stop focusing on the take downs and try and encourage him to brawl a bit but that was just completely careless..

I see Bisping has called out Weidman already!

Silva showed disrespect to his opponent again, and got caught with what I thought wasn't that heavy a hit but his stance made it hurt that much more. The follow up punch when he was down was brutal.

Have also heard he cut a lot of weight to make the weigh in. Don't think that was a factor or his display and attitude though.

Back