• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Surprising considering he is pretty big over here and their first fight was a humdinger... not that I'll be paying £15 for the privilege of round 2.

Kessler is a fudging machine, I remember seeing him against Calzaghe and he lasted until the end, lost on points but how he survived some of the shots Calzaghe was giving him I will never know, the guy earned my respect that night, absolute machine. I think those odds are great.

[video=youtube;eP0DpqBOVtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP0DpqBOVtI[/video]

Calzaghe vs. Kessler if anyone wants to see it, great fight and it shows Kessler taking the fudging hits. Kessler is different nowadays though when I've watched him he's nothing like he was in that fight. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore.

I haven't seen it in ages, probably since it happened but wasn't the thinking that after their first fight that if it was in England then Froch would have got the nod? So anything similar to the first fight....

I also like Kessler, absolute warrior.

11pm start

That to make sure it won't clash with extra-time and penalties in the CL final, had it started at 10pm.

Or any decent quality rivers will do i want to put it onto the big screen and need a decent picture. The only ones i can find are foreign.

Just shown Rooney in Frochs dressing room whilst he gets taped up, Froch looks so calm and composed currently, doesnt look like he is going into to a huge fight

Back