• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Driving back home tuned in to TalkSH#te to catch the latest on the Toon game.

That stupid ginger tw#t is on. Apparantly there is only one team that has bottled their season, and that's Tottenham. Oh my Lord

I know I should not get wound up, but ffs is he honestly serious?

and this from a bloke who's team IIRC we're 4-0 up in the Play-Offs and blew it. Durham....have another think about that statement you made you clown

Huge game for Leicester and Maddison doesn't even start, 100% his attitude lets him down
Really not sure I would want him

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 20 shots 3 on target Leicester 0.

If that was us, which it has been in the past, we would lose 0-1 to the one shot the oppostion has

That was almost a masterplan by Dean Smith, but it does mean Everton now have to win to be sure of staying up, but we cant send the team that sends Leicester down (unless we decide to let 9 in...)

That was almost a masterplan by Dean Smith, but it does mean Everton now have to win to be sure of staying up, but we cant send the team that sends Leicester down (unless we decide to let 9 in...)
Don't think that will help them. Think all 3 of Everton, Leicester and Leeds will win their last game.

Back