• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Interesting dilemma for Leeds now 2 goal difference does mean if the beat us by 2 next week and Everton draw they stay up on Goals scored. If they push for an equaliser they could go 3-1 down, and tbh an equaliser does not change a lot in terms of next week

edit: not that I really think Everton will drop points next sunday. Leeds are down now

So, because of their better GD and Leeds/Everton failing to win, Leicester cant be relegated tomorrow night. We can all have a proper party (like Vardy did) next Sunday night and not have to worry about work the next day....nice

I would say Everton still need to win. I would not put it past us to lose 3-0 to this Leeds side (Saudi Sportswashing Machine last game of the season = Exhibit A)

I doubt it would happen, but a leicester win tomorrow night would really wipe the smile off Everton faces.

As it is, bearing in mind on their last trip to Merseyside they lost 9-0, Everton will probably just need to beat Bournemouth to stay up. I was going to say if they dont do that they dont deserve to stay up, then I remembered we didnt either...

Back