• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

The idiots at ESPN clearly hate having to talk about Spurs - Steve Nicol (Liverpool), Fat Craig Burley (Chelsea), Flappy Shaka Hislop (West Ham), Stuarse Robson and anyone else looking for an easy payday. Just the look on their faces is hysterical.

We win three leagues games late on in a row to go second, they go into MLS mode. Thank Gohd Chelsea pulled out a 5-0 win.

But if we had lost, they'd have had license to bash us and be spunking up a storm, like after the cup defeats. Pathetic. Thank goodness for the decent coverage NBC offers North American viewers. No pom-poms or cheerleading. Just 'what happened and what does it mean'.
Yea NBC have got good coverage, I watched the build up to yesterday’s game on there, seemed very fair.

Do we not have an Everton thread?

I do feel a bit for the fans, the difficult thing is that even with what has been spent, two key players for them are on loan so to just maintain the current squad they have going in to next season they will still have to shell out for Gomes and Zouma (and that's assuming they'd actually want to stay on).

It's crazy how comfortable Wolves were yesterday, which is of course partly due to how well they used the ball and stretched the pitch but Everton were just so open; I remember thinking it would be a tough game at Goodison for us and it was kind of embarrassing how bad they were. I wonder if Gueye does get his move in the summer and Wanyama wants to move on they're in dire need of a combative midfielder who wants to screen the back four. Gomes and Davies is a suicidal pairing for midfield.

Much as I feel sorry for the death of Sala, I do think Cardiff and their fans are going over the top about a player who never played for them.
Treading on egg shells saying this, but I did find it a bit uncomfortable watching their players grabbing and holding up a Sala T-shirt after they scored, a person none of them have probably ever met?

Not for a second saying the situation isn’t tragic and massively unlucky for the club.

Treading on egg shells saying this, but I did find it a bit uncomfortable watching their players grabbing and holding up a Sala T-shirt after they scored, a person none of them have probably ever met?

Not for a second saying the situation isn’t tragic and massively unlucky for the club.

It’s called milking it!

Warnock is a loathsome specimen also!

World we live in these days. Massive over reactions to everything. Social media has not helped and 24 hour news. Weird times

Back