• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Emirates Marketing Project's first goal shouldn't even have stood, as the goalkeeper was clearly fouled as they scored. Apparently it has become impossible to defend the Premier League title, which at some point should benefit us knockonwood.

fudging Fraudiola. Obviously hasn’t got enough world class stars with title winning experience at his disposal to put the little bit of pressure victimpool need to drop points. They should make a statement in the transfer window before it closes.

It's written in much the same way as when Leicester won it. Have to say I don't mind Liverpool winning it, I'd rather it be us but if not I prefer non-financially doped clubs to win it. Used to have a soft spot for City who to me were a Northern version of us, now they're just a Northern Chelsea.

Lot of games to be played yet!

If VVD gets injured I thinK that could make a big difference to the scousers.

Would love us to win our next 3 (all at home) then see what the table looks like. COYS!!!

It's written in much the same way as when Leicester won it. Have to say I don't mind Liverpool winning it, I'd rather it be us but if not I prefer non-financially doped clubs to win it. Used to have a soft spot for City who to me were a Northern version of us, now they're just a Northern Chelsea.
Have you seen how much Liverpool have spent, its not buttons mate

Lot of games to be played yet!

If VVD gets injured I thinK that could make a big difference to the scousers.

Would love us to win our next 3 (all at home) then see what the table looks like. COYS!!!

City have Arsenal and Chelsea up next. Need them to stop being brick for those 2

City have Arsenal and Chelsea up next. Need them to stop being brick for those 2

Didn't realize that. Seems like it's close to make or break time -- If Liverpool keep winning and City drop points could be quite a gap :(

I'm hoping Liverpool drop points to Leicester or West Ham (at least that's away) and they then play Man U Away shortly afterwards.

They’ve spent about 400m in the last few years, coutinho only went for 120m right? Some of which went to Inter.

Significant sales recently:

Danny Ings to Southampton 20m
Dominic Solanke to Bournemouth 19m
Coutinho to Barcelona 120m
Mamadou Sakho to Palace 25m
Christian Benteke to Palace 28m
Jordon Ibe to Bournemouth 18m
Raheem Sterling to Emirates Marketing Project 57m
Luiz Suarez to Barcelona 73.5m

There are dozens of players in the 1-15 million bracket. We could really use another Bournemouth, Palace or Stoke to buy our rejects for obscene amounts.

They have spent a lot for several years now, but recouped most of it with sales. Imagine if Levy sold Kane, Eriksen and Alli to fund new players the way they have sold Suarez, Coutinho and Sterling.

This image, which hopefully is readable, doesn't include the 40m they got for Solanke and Ings.

images

It’s still a lot more out than in, and with their wage bill included they are clearly closer to Manchester spend than the rest of the league.

King with a shot that knocked out Sideshow Bob in the 1st half, and then puts Bournemouth in front within seconds of the 2nd half!

Back