• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I don't think we'd pay the money. Didn't they quote Utd £80m?
I really did expect them to sign him post World Cup, I have a nagging feeling they will pay Toby's release fee in the summer. Agree 80m is too rich for our blood, if we can't keep Toby I would like us to get an experienced PL replacement though

I really did expect them to sign him post World Cup, I have a nagging feeling they will pay Toby's release fee in the summer. Agree 80m is too rich for our blood, if we can't keep Toby I would like us to get an experienced PL replacement though

He'd be an ideal Toby replacement, I agree.

Do we want a goon draw or win?

Thinking a draw will take us third but leave them further behind in case we fcuk it up.

Then again I have a weird feeling we are going to sneak the league... Yep I'm drunk.

Do we want a goon draw or win?

Thinking a draw will take us third but leave them further behind in case we fcuk it up.

Then again I have a weird feeling we are going to sneak the league... Yep I'm drunk.

I want a thumping Emirates Marketing Project win. It puts pressure on Liverpool for their game on Monday away at West Ham, and it puts Arsenal well behind us and in 6th place. Not too worried about being 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project if/when they win.

Lucky he’s got that assist because otherwise Pogba’s having a shocker again!
What tends to happen with Pogba, once he's made a contribution he seems to think that's his days work done.

Although mourinho's mis use of him gave me a tiny hope of us signing him it is good to see Rashford starting to fulfill his potential.

I want a thumping Emirates Marketing Project win. It puts pressure on Liverpool for their game on Monday away at West Ham, and it puts Arsenal well behind us and in 6th place. Not too worried about being 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project if/when they win.
I know lately we haven't done very well at City or anfield but we do have them both to play so I think we can take points off them and they will drop a few still. That said we do need to win every game from now on to have any chance.

Tend to agree what this, as need City to put pressure on Liverpool for them to drop points, then choke themselves when the CL distracts them just as we get our first X1 together at the new WHL for our unbeaten run until the end of the season.

I know lately we haven't done very well at City or anfield but we do have them both to play so I think we can take points off them and they will drop a few still. That said we do need to win every game from now on to have any chance.

I agree. That's why I don't mind being only 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project, but we need Liverpool to start feeling the pressure and slip up again on Monday.

Back