• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I’ve been away from gg for a couple of hours searching for the ‘Liverpool bottled it’ articles and memes. I’m back to report I couldn’t find any just like last night with Emirates Marketing Project.

What would we have to do to prise Brooks away from Bournemouth this summer? Or Fraser, for that matter.

Bet he goes to Liverpool.

What would we have to do to prise Brooks away from Bournemouth this summer? Or Fraser, for that matter.

Bet he goes to Liverpool.
Not offer them 50p, Onomah and a cheese room voucher?

I like him, in the brave new world of us having a transfer budget and a higher wage bill I think we could offer 50m and a decent performance linked wage, the challenge of being guaranteed a trophy every season at City or a bigger wage elsewhere with likely less playing time is one we will always face which means we will still need a player to genuinely believe in our set up and want to play for us.
If he even wants to leave of course. The catch 22 is if we started winning leagues and continue to get top 4 that may help retain our wage structure.

Not offer them 50p, Onomah and a cheese room voucher?

I like him, in the brave new world of us having a transfer budget and a higher wage bill I think we could offer 50m and a decent performance linked wage, the challenge of being guaranteed a trophy every season at City or a bigger wage elsewhere with likely less playing time is one we will always face which means we will still need a player to genuinely believe in our set up and want to play for us.
If he even wants to leave of course. The catch 22 is if we started winning leagues and continue to get top 4 that may help retain our wage structure.
With Bournemouth establishing themselves as a solid Prem club, I don't think they'd sell unless he agitates for a move. He's got 3 years left on his contract, for what that's worth. Howe only signed him at the start of this season, for £11.5M so he wasn't exactly from the bargain bucket. He was at Emirates Marketing Project from 7, then went to Sheffield United before Howe snapped him up -- no idea whether that was in recognition that he wouldn't get game time at Emirates Marketing Project or them deciding to shift him on.

But seriously, that cheese room!

With Bournemouth establishing themselves as a solid Prem club, I don't think they'd sell unless he agitates for a move. He's got 3 years left on his contract, for what that's worth. Howe only signed him at the start of this season, for £11.5M so he wasn't exactly from the bargain bucket. He was at Emirates Marketing Project from 7, then went to Sheffield United before Howe snapped him up -- no idea whether that was in recognition that he wouldn't get game time at Emirates Marketing Project or them deciding to shift him on.

But seriously, that cheese room!
I agree, I was just saying if we were interested it would taken serious bid and even if that was accepted it would still require him to want to join us for footballing reasons if any of the money launderers came in for him too. Didn’t know he was at City though.

Not even a mention of us going 2nd on Sky Sports main headline

We could win the league and other teams would get a higher billing than us

upload_2019-2-2_20-25-3.png

Watching motd and whilst Barnes was unlucky not to get a pen for Burnley he should’ve been sent off for his reaction to the linesman imo

Not even a mention of us going 2nd on Sky Sports main headline

We could win the league and other teams would get a higher billing than us

View attachment 5923

The idiots at ESPN clearly hate having to talk about Spurs - Steve Nicol (Liverpool), Fat Craig Burley (Chelsea), Flappy Shaka Hislop (West Ham), Stuarse Robson and anyone else looking for an easy payday. Just the look on their faces is hysterical.

We win three leagues games late on in a row to go second, they go into MLS mode. Thank Gohd Chelsea pulled out a 5-0 win.

But if we had lost, they'd have had license to bash us and be spunking up a storm, like after the cup defeats. Pathetic. Thank goodness for the decent coverage NBC offers North American viewers. No pom-poms or cheerleading. Just 'what happened and what does it mean'.

I quite pleased the Chelsea game seems to be the most newsworthy. Keeps everyone’s feet on the ground whilst hopefully city and Liverpool feel the pressure today..

Back