• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Yep 3-1 Liverpool. And with that they go above us on goals scored.

Hate to say it but Liverpool are looking very good this season, defo top four contenders, not being in Europe could be a major benefit for them this season.

BVWI9VzCEAAw5fX.jpg:large

Yep 3-1 Liverpool. And with that they go above us on goals scored.

Hate to say it but Liverpool are looking very good this season, defo top four contenders, not being in Europe could be a major benefit for them this season.
Didn't watch the game but just read the last couple of pages here, it sounds like Liverpool were looking anything but good!

They're on a good run of results, but in truth I don't see counterattacking teams that allow too many shot on goal succeeding in the long term. To me it's the midfield-dominating sides like City and Chelsea that are showing the sort of signs of becoming very, very strong in the second half of the season, they're just not quite clicking on all fronts yet.

Don't get what you think we should be emabarrased about? We made about 6m in transfers this summer. Tbh if you can't counter the argument you raised there from other fans then there's no hope for you.

I'm not embarrassed about anything, now do I care what other fans say but you it's not unjustified for them to mention how much money we've spent that's all I'm saying.

I'm not embarrassed about anything, now do I care what other fans say but you it's not unjustified for them to mention how much money we've spent that's all I'm saying.

Not unjustified.

However it doesn't entirely mean anything. It's not a point of 'they spent 100m, they should be doing so much better than they are'.

it's largely irrelevant until you take into account sales.

If you lose 100m worth of talent and you gain 100m worth of talent, that's technically standing still if money were all that mattered. The only reason we look like we've improved is because we've actually spent our allowance cleverly and strategically, in which case we deserve far more credit than just "well you spent a lot so of course you improved". There was no "of course" about it.

If you lose 100m worth of talent and you gain 100m worth of talent, that's technically standing still if money were all that mattered. The only reason we look like we've improved is because we've actually spent our allowance cleverly and strategically, in which case we deserve far more credit than just "well you spent a lot so of course you improved". There was no "of course" about it.

Boom.

Sooner or later Lamela is going to miss Roma if he doesn't get much playing time at Spurs.

theyve certainly invested well. They look unreal. They played good stuff last year but this year they look more ruthless. Strootman in the middle has been a very very good purchase. Florenzi looking like the talent he was built up to be. Gervinho is even playing well, amazing what confidence can do, if anyone was going to get him back to Ligue 1 best though it was Rudi Garcia.

Lukaku 1-0 Well-taken goal

The guys a beast imo, was never gonna happen, but so wished we could have signed him. Just what we needed for me

This could be a landslide for EVerton tonight

Back