• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Inspired decision to add him to my Telegraph FF team at 7.30pm. 15pts already, Now its as good as game over,might as well keep a clean sheet so Baines gets some points I suppose

not sure if it was season before last or last season....but i swear i got laughed out the block when i said we should drop 20 million for barkley even when he wasnt playing first team football

funny enough i dont think he has developed as i expected him to, he's actually behind his development than i thought he'd be

its good to see though that at least he is getting the support he needs from martinez. i think he'll be back on pace soon enough

not sure if it was season before last or last season....but i swear i got laughed out the block when i said we should drop 20 million for barkley even when he wasnt playing first team football

funny enough i dont think he has developed as i expected him to, he's actually behind his development than i thought he'd be

its good to see though that at least he is getting the support he needs from martinez. i think he'll be back on pace soon enough

I think I remember you saying that. I believe that I was open to the idea as I knew he had huge potential.

Martinez is doing a fabulous job with Everton so far. Wonder what Moyes is thinking about it all.

I think you and I have been lauding him as a star for some time. He is better than Wil****.

you guys too? it felt so lonely when i was getting pelted with ridicule....
nayimfromthehalfway had my back though. mainly cause he had a friend that was an everton supporter. this doesnt surprise many people it seems as most up north knew how good he was. was no secret really i guess

to be honest, i only wanted us to sign him years ago because he turned into a star on football manager (who are rarely wrong).. then I saw him when he played a few times under Moyes a few years back, saw him against last year when he was out on loan and i'm even more convinced by his prem outings this year.

I think I remember you saying that. I believe that I was open to the idea as I knew he had huge potential.

Martinez is doing a fabulous job with Everton so far. Wonder what Moyes is thinking about it all.

Martinez was my first choice when Harry got sacked I still maintain he will be an ecellent manager. Its too early to judge with Everton but he will be excellent for them

thats always been a weakness of mine though, every decent young player i ever scouted or watched i thought had the potential to be a world star..but truth is 99% of them never realise their potential

ah...i remember the days of bigging up Ryan Smith, J.E.T and Nathan Porrit.........jeysus time flies man

thats always been a weakness of mine though, every decent young player i ever scouted or watched i thought had the potential to be a world star..but truth is 99% of them never realise their potential

ah...i remember the days of bigging up Ryan Smith, J.E.T and Nathan Porrit.........jeysus time flies man

i remember bigging up Nathan Doyle and Giles Barnes!

Newcatle will be glad of HT. Not that I think they can stop the flow tonight. Everton look bang in the mood.

Toffees still unbeaten, their achilles seemed to be not turning draws into wins, on this form they look well in the mix for a CL place.
They have City away next. They passed the Chelsea at home test, will be interesting to see how they do at Etihad

Nile Ranger;)

I almost feel like Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing like this to get Pardew to leave, there are no exccuses :ross:

I almost feel like Saudi Sportswashing Machine are playing like this to get Pardew to leave, there are no exccuses :ross:

I would say, wish we were playing them next, but we all know Krul and the other 10 would suddenly become Worldbeaters

Back