• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Really dislike west ham. As a football team. Can't believe they won that today. So undeserved

Can live with it, looking at the bigger picture. Another defeat they might have sacked Allardici, (something I believe a lot of Hammers would like), and appointed someone like HR who might have a better chance of saving them with some 'savvy' signing this month.
This win gives him some breathing space, if he stays the season I think they have less chance of staying up, Carroll could be the key to it all

No bonus to Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning today is there? City give Arsenal a boost. We're hardly going to be competing with City this season.

Only the fact we could close the gap to 2pts if we win our next 2 games, but as stated above, that is pure blind optimism thinking we would live with them.
Tbh I still think Chelsea will finish comfortably above Arsenal too. RIght now I'm not convinced Arsnal can win the title, just depends on what happens in the transfer window

Looking at that League table too. Cant believe the gap betweeen us in 5th and 10th place. 17pts that unreal.

Even Hull cant be ruled out of the relegation battle any 3 from 11. What a season this could be for late drama at the top and bottom

City must be a joy to watch for City fans since Pellegrini has come in. They play some fantastic football, just have a very nice balance to the side

Looking at that League table too. Cant believe the gap betweeen us in 5th and 10th place. 17pts that unreal.

Even Hull cant be ruled out of the relegation battle any 3 from 11. What a season this could be for late drama at the top and bottom

It's a weird weird season that's for sure. After all the craziness, we're still on course for nearing our record points total again. Remarkable.

Had a look on rawk (no idea why) and they are perplexed as to how it is even possible that we are a point above them right now (albeit with a game in hand). I have to say, I'm scratching my head at that too! Anyway, I would absolutely LOVE it if we finish above them again this year. Don't see it right now, but you never know. Expect them to win well today at Stoke.

It's a narrow 442 but still 442. It's certainly not 4231 like you've tried to claim.

I've not tried to claim it is a 4-2-3-1, I suggested it as a possibility. I really think they're playing a 4-2-2-2 of sorts, but that wasn't the point.

Totally robbed imo

Yes as per the current rule they were, but I think this Not interferring with play rule is pants. For me there are 3 Toon players behind the last defender so in my book it should be disallowed, but, I suppose they werent interferring with play so by the current rule the goal should have stood.

Preferred the old offside rule tbh

Back