• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

SCFC XI: Butland, Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters, Walters, Nzonzi, Adam, Whelan, Arnautovic, Crouch.
LFC XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Cissokho, Skrtel, Toure, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez

Come on Crouchie!!

Steeeeveeeee Gee is back, that will be Sky in full-on w#nkfest mode

Pardew called Pelligrini an old ****...

He needs to calm down a bit on the touchline. Seems to get himself into about 5 fights there a season.

Must be said: Saudi Sportswashing Machine are doing a helluva job softening up City for next week's game. There's Nasri taking the WalcottMobile off the pitch.

There's only two things that can be considered advantages for vs City and that's them not being great away and also having to play 2(3) more games than us by then.

Emirates Marketing Project - Blackburn
Emirates Marketing Project - Cardiff
West Ham - Emirates Marketing Project
(Emirates Marketing Project - Watford/Bristol City)

They then host Chelsea 5 days after playing us.

Proper nasty game, this. Not fun to watch. Saudi Sportswashing Machine feel hard done by, so if they can't get a goal back they'll dish out their own justice. Hope Nasri is alright, he's been phenomenal for us this season.

There's only two things that can be considered advantages for vs City and that's them not being great away and also having to play 2(3) more games than us by then.

Emirates Marketing Project - Blackburn
Emirates Marketing Project - Cardiff
West Ham - Emirates Marketing Project
(Emirates Marketing Project - Watford/Bristol City)

They then host Chelsea 5 days after playing us.

Four wins then..

Proper nasty game, this. Not fun to watch. Saudi Sportswashing Machine feel hard done by, so if they can't get a goal back they'll dish out their own justice. Hope Nasri is alright, he's been phenomenal for us this season.

You can blame me, I put him in my FF team at 1.50pm. One of these days I might put all the Arsenal team in. Might do it on Feb 1st once the window is shut, that would f#ck their season up

Nice little gap opening up now. Top 7 moving away. Whether people like it or not, we are looking good for Europa League football next season

Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't deserve to be losing this. Hope our coaching staff is watching.

And our players...

That's the kind of performance they have to put in if they want to make it a close fought game. And a nice heads up to perhaps track their full backs too..

Back