• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Usually the game postponed voids and it works out the winnings from the others.

Yeah, it was the Charlton game which was postponed. I would have won £147 but ended up winning £87 so still very happy. Would have been nice to win the full amount but Charlton could have played and lost which meant I would have won nothing.

To be fair Atletico have been very good.

Outstanding defensively. Then if you actually manage to beat their defence, you have to then beat the best goalkeeper in the world. Simeone has done a superb job. Costa and Villa were quiet today but Turan was immense. I remember us being linked with him and thinking we were going to sign him.

Thoughts on MOTD:

> Why, oh why, oh why don't more teams try training-ground free's like Xi's for Sunderland today? That was so much better than a hopeful chip into one of the centre halves.

> What a joke that somebody of Adam Johnson's talent isn't an auto-starter for Sunderland (Sunderland!). Probably as much his own fault as anything, but still.

> Rather desperate for Portly Samuel to risk a less than 100% Carroll.

> MOTD Possession Stat: Man. Utd. 39% Swansea 61%. Eh, wtf? Shurly shome mishtake.

> Roberto Martinez has given Aidan McGeady a 4.5 year deal? Seriously? I love Marty, but no, no, no.

> Belgians on display today: Janusaij, Dembele, Lukaku, Hazard, Marralles, Chadli. I've probably missed a half dozen.

> Punchon's pen gets worse every time I see it. The run-up is one of the most confused and sad things I've ever seen on a football pitch.

> Lallana plays like a Belgian.

> Some great shot-stopping from goalies today.

> Relegation battle is epic and very hard to call.

Outstanding defensively. Then if you actually manage to beat their defence, you have to then beat the best goalkeeper in the world. Simeone has done a superb job. Costa and Villa were quiet today but Turan was immense. I remember us being linked with him and thinking we were going to sign him.

Yeah, one of the main reasons I watch some of their games. I think Liverpool were close to signing him before he went there but we have been linked. Wookie (former poster here) and me were coveting him for quite a while :D Very tidy player and versatile. Started off as a full-back.

Turan was my first choice when Bale ****ed off. Was surprised we didnt go for him. We may not have got him but could have put in an exceptional bid which would have made them think twice.

We want a City win here don't we? We'd rather City to win the title then Arsenal or Chelsea. Also Saudi Sportswashing Machine are competing with us right now so could do with them falling behind this weekend

Toon v City.

One of those no-lose games today, every outcome has a bonus.

I know the best outcome the majority would say is a City win, and my head agrees, we probably wont overhaul City and its better them winning the title than Arsenal, but the wild optimist in me says, if they lost today and we beat them at home we're only 2pts behind them.

All irrelevant anyway, think City will cruise a 2-goal victory

edit: Diego beat me to it by minutes

Toon v City.

One of those no-lose games today, every outcome has a bonus.

I know the best outcome the majority would say is a City win, and my head agrees, we probably wont overhaul City and its better them winning the title than Arsenal, but the wild optimist in me says, if they lost today and we beat them at home we're only 2pts behind them.

All irrelevant anyway, think City will cruise a 2-goal victory

No bonus to Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning today is there? City give Arsenal a boost. We're hardly going to be competing with City this season.

Back