• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Hotshot -- it could be one of those things that is said incorrectly so often (by the likes of me!) that it has become the normal term.

Aye, could well be.

Thing is, I'm a terrible pedant for stuff like this (words, grammar... Especially when used 'incorrectly' by broadcasters / journalists) so it's even more important to me to know if I'm the one who's been wrong all these years!

If I am it means I have to get a horse with shorter legs.

BYpVpFwIYAA_SOg.jpg:large

£45m???

The general consensus among Norwich fans is that he'll either score an absolute beauty or hit it into row Z. Most of the time the latter. Apart from that he doesn't add much to the team.

Norwich fans are in my experience a bunch of moany ****s that get far above their station far too easily.

I love Norwich as I hail from there, but their fans are infuriating at times. There's a big thread on a Norwich forum ****ging Hughton and I just could not believe some of the stuff I was reading. He's done very well for them.

Would he have played ahead of Sandro, paulinho, dembele and Capoue? No.

He needed a fresh start and a chance at first team football.
haven't seen anything from Capoue yet to suggest he will be better than hudd. In fact the game vs **** seemed to pass him by in much the way fans used to accuse huddlestone but with none of the ability to pick a pass. The fact remains imo, we sold him to cheaply and before we replaced him with someone with his passing ability.

haven't seen anything from Capoue yet to suggest he will be better than hudd. In fact the game vs **** seemed to pass him by in much the way fans used to accuse huddlestone but with none of the ability to pick a pass. The fact remains imo, we sold him to cheaply and before we replaced him with someone with his passing ability.

I see your point for sure but I think it was a tough spot for all. He wasn't going to stay and be a squad player for another season, yet he clearly was not a first choice (whatever you/we might think of that)…personally I think it was the right thing for all, and selling him for 5 mill meant that he could get out quickly and play regular first-team football. I'd say it was actually a very very decent thing for us to do, doubtless motivated by his reciprocally decent behaviour generally-speaking. But yeah, you do look sometimes and think he could provide one hell of a pass with 20 minutes to go…but I still would've let him go in the end. Tough one.

To be fair Noble has played in 3 more games than Ozil..

Gerrard = 11 games (29 chances created)
Silva = 7 games (27 chances created)
Huddlestone = 10 games (23 chances created)
Noble = 10 games (22 chances created)
Ozil = 7 games (22 chances created)

very impressed by David Silva, but we all know about his ability. Interesting to see which Spurs player ranks up there.

I despise the special cnut. But I have to admire the way he uses his substitutions. For all AVBs strengths the use of subs to change a game does not appear to be one. That said the special cnut's treatment of Mata is inexplicable.

Back