• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Chris isnt too clever, is he?

Everyone knows that WHU play 4-6-0 away from home, so what does he do?

Play 4-4-2 which means that they get totally overrun in midfield

Chris isnt too clever, is he?

Everyone knows that WHU play 4-6-0 away from home, so what does he do?

Play 4-4-2 which means that they get totally overrun in midfield

Well, apparently the locals have been demanding he plays two strikers for some time.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "It was a penalty. I have watched it two or three times and it was a clear penalty in the same way it should have been a clear free-kick against West Brom when they scored the second goal.

"So I have reason to be very upset with the referee's work. I believe he is a great referee, one of the best in European football, but he had a very unhappy game today.

"It was dramatic because the home team was losing and in the last 15 minutes our reaction was very strong. We put everything in the game to try to score and at least not to lose. In the last part -it was even more emotional that technical and tactical.

"We missed chances and at the end of the game, we had a penalty which is always a difficult situation to accept for the team that is winning, but when they go home they will see on their screens that it was a situation where the referee did not make a mistake. He made many mistakes during the game but that was not a mistake."

So, so smug.

Everything's fantastic, wonderful, world world class.

Zip it.

732b6f991659fcd003227d342892aeff.jpeg

To clear up the argument about shoulder charge/barge, shoulder charge is a rugby term and shoulder barge is a football term.

Back