• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Haven't got a problem with this result. Arse were by far the better team.
It's when they get pummelled for 90 mins and nick it in injury time that tinkles me off.

The good thing is whe. City sack mankini they'll go through another season of transition which can only help us.

Mourinho for City next year.

LOL @ that fudging cοck Tyler repeating Neville's own stat back to him as though he just thought of it himself.

Score a goal last five minutes? Check; get balotelli off on a red? Check; tinkle off closest rivals? Check - GHod, I hate the scum, jammy bastards!!!

I'm not too worried actually, City were woeful and Arsenal weren't that fantastic. They certainly deserved the win, but I can still see them slipping up.

Wolves can't anybody. Arsenal will smash them 4-0. ALL OF THEIR PLAYERS are on form right now! They are scoring from all over the pitch, and they will always play until the final whistle, something we don't do.

So frustrating. Arsenal didn't so much deserve to win as City deserved to lose. Taking our scenario out of the equation, the situation City are in and they go to the Emirates setting up like they did and playing like they did. Joke strategy from Mancini and they have got what they deserved today which is also disappointing for us.

Well maybe 3rd not completely gone but wasn't this our best hope of them losing. Don't think I want them beating Chelsea now. I'd rather have the breathing space for 4th and I think well need to win all our reminding games anyway for 3rd. And that ain't gonna happen.

Terrible end to a terrible weekend.

Great decision taking off the best player in their squad off and leaving that **** Balotelli on the pitch! Should have been sent off 3 times today. I wouldn't take Balotelli on a free transfer, he's not worth the aggro.

Stupid ManCity ! They not only destroyed their title hopes but have put our top 3 place at risk. Always felt Mancini won't win them the title and so it proves. He is too inexperienced to win the PL title.

Like we did against Stoke after outplaying them?

we lost?

City away = We miss easy chance and balo should have been sent off @ 2-2 = 3-2 loss

Man united home = Should be 1 up at ht, playing great...oh Rooney scores 0-1 = let in 2 more goals in quick succession and surrender.

I mean there's loads of incidents over the years. 1-0 at Chelski last season and bad decision = 2-1 loss, 2 up at United and bad decision = 5-2 loss.

Shocking performance from City, can't believe the lack of effort put in all round. Hope we can keep our heads up and put the pressure on with 3 points against Norwich, and I hope Arsenal slip up soon- it's about time they had some decisions go against them.

Arteta has scored a few goals for Arsenal from edge of the box/outside the box. We could do with some of that from our central midfielders.

so much for swings and fudging roundabouts... TODAY Balotelli & City got what they deserved... a red card and a LATE LATE defeat.. yet against us, they somehow turned such injustice on its' head and did the exact fudging opposite... which is precisely why ArseAnal are 3rd right now and we ain't...

THERE IS SIMPLY NO JUSTICE IN FOOTBALL WHERE WE'RE CONCERNED...

fudge I HATE THOSE ****ING fudgeRS!!

Back