• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
never expected arsenal to lose this one anyways, its the lower teams that they normally lose to like stoke or wolves. Fully expect them to win this, beat chelsea but lose to random relegation teams.

Hart, fudge off. Zabaleta, fudge off. Kompany, fudge off. Lescott, fudge off. Clichy, fudge off. Toure, fudge off. Barry, fudge off. Milner, fudge off. Aguero, fudge off. Nasri, fudge off. Balotelli, fudge off. Tevez, fudge off. Kolarov, fudge off.

How much time did he have? 10 seconds? No closing down...BTW, Tevez is a bunter...and lovely to see Balotelli get sent off...of course, if it had been against us, on he stays!!!!

I really think Wenger is the anti-Christ. He must have paid someone something at half time against us to be revived from utter hopelessness and now going on such a run.

never expected arsenal to lose this one anyways, its the lower teams that they normally lose to like stoke or wolves. Fully expect them to win this, beat chelsea but lose to random relegation teams.

I cant see them dropping points against Wolves

WE HAVE TO WIN TOMORROW. Just to keep the pressure.

Expected. They're the home team. City's race is over now surely?

Nothing to do with that imo.

If we were in a match where the opposition player should have been sent off, we missed 3 clear cut chances and we hit the woodwork twice, i guarantee we'd feel sorry for ourselves and go on to let the opposition score a last minute winner out of nowhere. Arsenal on the other hand carried on and didn't drop their heads and were rewarded with a winner.

Sadly much as I dislike Arsenal a) they deserved it and b) where was our midfielder lashing one in from distance against Sunderland to break the deadlock. Arsenal have looked much more likely to breakdown a Emirates Marketing Project who have had most of their players behind the ball for the last 20 minutes, than we ever did to get past Sunderland.

Looks like we might be in the unpleasant position of wanting Arsenal to do us a favour against Chelsea.

Haven't got a problem with this result. Arse were by far the better team.
It's when they get pummelled for 90 mins and nick it in injury time that tinkles me off.

The good thing is whe. City sack mankini they'll go through another season of transition which can only help us.

Nothing to do with that imo.

If we were in a match where the opposition player should have been sent off, we missed 3 clear cut chances and we hit the woodwork twice, i guarantee we'd feel sorry for ourselves and go on to let the opposition score a last minute winner out of nowhere. Arsenal on the other hand carried on and didn't drop their heads and were rewarded with a winner.

Like we did against Stoke after outplaying them?

Goes to show we can't rely on other teams. If we dont do the job ourselves then thats what you get.

Still given the fact that Emirates Marketing Project have spent so much money on supposed top quality players they have been been embarrased here by the gooner scum.

3rd gone then. Time to hope they smash Chelscum.
lah

Not yet...it is not over. We have to aim for third...BTW, we go back into 3rd if we win tomorrow...ignore the rest of the stats, that will be the only one that counts and then it's come on Wolves, bas song, Ohara, you can do it...

Back