• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

Shearer is a total waste of space.

Sky, as much as I dislike their overall coverage own the punditry world. (except for J Redknapp who is utterly useless)

The BBC has a fear of offending anyone so they have bland pundits on. The show could do with a massive revamp.

It's weird how often you hear about ex players saying how funny Alan Shearer was in the dressing room, being a major character, but the PR team at the BBC has made him seem completely devoid of personality

Hansen knows his brick when it comes to defending, but he's a dinosaur.

Can't stand Lawro.

Shearer isn't the best either.

The only way they could improve it would be to get someone like Gary Neville or Graeme Souness.

Or get rid of all the presenters and just show the games, let the commentators be the presenters for each game.

Although i understand there is a limit of how much time BBC is allowed for that day's games.

And this would be the same Hansen who said BAE is the worst left back he has ever seen in the history of the PL? More like he talks brick

it does depend on when he said it, after Benny's first NLD he wasn't very popular on here either, me included i'll admit

Alan Shearer est vraiment un expert terrible, une honte, il devrait cesser.
La plupart des experts de MoTD sont inutiles à être honnête.

AlanShearer really is an awful pundit, shame, he should quit.
Most of the MoTD pundits are useless to be honest.

Alan Shearer est vraiment un expert terrible, une honte, il devrait cesser.
La plupart des experts de MoTD sont inutiles à être honnête.

AlanShearer really is an awful pundit, shame, he should quit.
Most of the MoTD pundits are useless to be honest.

Je crois que mark lawrenson et un Twunt exercrable, et peut être quelquefois il mange les produits De ses fesses.

I believe that mark lawrenson is a crappy Twunt and perhaps he sometimes eats the products of his arse cheeks.

Watching the highlights man did we have chances, on another day we would have scored 5. I swear no one has hit the woodwork as many times as Siggy over the last 12 months.

As for Roberto, I am sure the goals will come.

Nice to see the pundits were impressed with our peformance

Last edited:
Usual **** spending ages discussing refereeing decisions as if they were more interesting than the actual football.
The BBC should ultimately just get 3 ex refs on as pundits if they want to do this properly.

Always get the feeling Owen doesn't care about football. He has nothing to say except when someone asks him a question.

Always get the feeling Owen doesn't care about football. He has nothing to say except when someone asks him a question.

He's just in it for the money. Why the media insist on keeping him in the spotlight, not to mention hiring him as a pundit, I will never understand. His number was up long ago, just go away already.

BBC taking a leaf out of BT Sport with that insightful demonstration of how to line up as a Defender at corners. :rolleyes:

SO Mourinho is of the opinion that Verts is a disgrace? I would not mind if not for the fact that when he was managing Drogba Jose never ever came out and called him a disgrace despite his strong propensity for a dive. I note also Mourinho ignores the fact that Torres should have been sent of for raising his hands to Verts' face

Back