• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

Apart from seeing us win, I also wanted to watch MOTD2 to find out exactly what Poyet said yesterday that led to the anti-Poyet comments. They didn't show any Poyet apart from his face when Sunderland were losing.

What exactly did he say yesterday that made him look such a bell-end?

Apart from seeing us win, I also wanted to watch MOTD2 to find out exactly what Poyet said yesterday that led to the anti-Poyet comments. They didn't show any Poyet apart from his face when Sunderland were losing.

What exactly did he say yesterday that made him look such a bell-end?

I didn't even watch Match of the Day. I just intensely dislike the guy.

Hmmm, what's your reason? (For some reason don't trust him myself....)

rumour has it he was working against ramos during that period here. Being someone who has a soft spot for Brighton and seeing his behaviour there over the last 2 seasons and how much disrespect he showed the club i hope he falls on his face.

Not to mention he over paid on several players he ****ed off half the team in training and he was pretty clueless in matches, Brighton had a funny habit of conceding in the last 10 minutes of games and he did not know how to play for anything but a draw.

When they played their biggest game in their history he bottled it and came out before the match started and said if Brighton did not win and go up he would leave.

Forgetting our differences if you trust me on one thing it should be that poyet is a bad egg.

rumour has it he was working against ramos during that period here. Being someone who has a soft spot for Brighton and seeing his behaviour there over the last 2 seasons and how much disrespect he showed the club i hope he falls on his face.

Not to mention he over paid on several players he ****ed off half the team in training and he was pretty clueless in matches, Brighton had a funny habit of conceding in the last 10 minutes of games and he did not know how to play for anything but a draw.

When they played their biggest game in their history he bottled it and came out before the match started and said if Brighton did not win and go up he would leave.

Forgetting our differences if you trust me on one thing it should be that poyet is a bad egg.

Can you go into more detail - what disrespect did he show Brighton? Is this to do with why he was sacked? Oh and why was he sacked??

Can you go into more detail - what disrespect did he show Brighton? Is this to do with why he was sacked? Oh and why was he sacked??

The disrespect i would say was when they played Leeds he was talking in the argus(local rag) he had a column in there how he would love to go and manage Leeds but not just that how they were a bigger club then Brighton which in a lot of ways is true. He would constantly link himself with other jobs even when the reporters did not mention it, was laughable for me but my mates who are season ticket holders were disgusted.

He would constantly moan about how he did not have enough money to compete but Brighton had one of the largest wage bills in that league and despite moving into a new ground they made a loss of 8m.

He lost the players and vincete said he was the worst man he had ever meet in football. The way he behaved before the play off against palace showed someone with out bottle.

Then the day after their loss he calls the players into the ground to say he probably wont be around much longer. Then we he gets put on gardening leave he goes straight to the papers despite the fact he went against the clubs disciplinary procedures. The is a pattern of behaviour with that guy. I doubt it was him who did the poo on the palace dressing room but he was such an awful manager it would not surprise me.

This is all coming from someone who wanted him as manager instead of avb, honestly i have no other reason to say this then all the Brighton fans i know hate him as well. Interesting he had a goodbye dinner when he finally left and barely any of the players or ground staff turned up for it.

Also his defence of suraez was pretty off and i wonder if he is a racist, i do not like racists, yes im right wing but the is a difference and poyet came across as a little bit racist in my opinon.

didnt he **** on a players head or something?

nah someone did it on the dressing room wall

Brighton recently changed their security procedures at the ground so not as many people could access the changing rooms. Also to be more professional they have decided to use LED advertisement boards as they chief exc said it will help them reach the prem quicker. Think he is losing the plot myself but there you go.

The disrespect i would say was when they played Leeds he was talking in the argus(local rag) he had a column in there how he would love to go and manage Leeds but not just that how they were a bigger club then Brighton which in a lot of ways is true. He would constantly link himself with other jobs even when the reporters did not mention it, was laughable for me but my mates who are season ticket holders were disgusted.

He would constantly moan about how he did not have enough money to compete but Brighton had one of the largest wage bills in that league and despite moving into a new ground they made a loss of 8m.

He lost the players and vincete said he was the worst man he had ever meet in football. The way he behaved before the play off against palace showed someone with out bottle.

Then the day after their loss he calls the players into the ground to say he probably wont be around much longer. Then we he gets put on gardening leave he goes straight to the papers despite the fact he went against the clubs disciplinary procedures. The is a pattern of behaviour with that guy. I doubt it was him who did the poo on the palace dressing room but he was such an awful manager it would not surprise me.

This is all coming from someone who wanted him as manager instead of avb, honestly i have no other reason to say this then all the Brighton fans i know hate him as well. Interesting he had a goodbye dinner when he finally left and barely any of the players or ground staff turned up for it.

Also his defence of suraez was pretty off and i wonder if he is a racist, i do not like racists, yes im right wing but the is a difference and poyet came across as a little bit racist in my opinon.

Oh yeah, i'm remembering some of the things now; why did he get put on gardening leave at that time?

Oh and his defence of Suarez, I agree that was hard to stomach....you wonder why such a guy gets such good press. He must have almost as many mates in the press as 'Arry...

Last edited:
Oo-er, going by all the negative stuff on GP I need to shed his name from my profile. Hopefully this my 1500th post has done the trick ...

Not Match of the Day but quite funny!

[video=youtube;2vvFZXCnmyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2vvFZXCnmyw[/video]

Back