• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

SO Mourinho is of the opinion that Verts is a disgrace? I would not mind if not for the fact that when he was managing Drogba Jose never ever came out and called him a disgrace despite his strong propensity for a dive. I note also Mourinho ignores the fact that Torres should have been sent of for raising his hands to Verts' face

Mourinho is a hypocrite and is no longer the "special one" rather the "boring one". Torres should have been sent off when he dug his nails into Verts face.

SO Mourinho is of the opinion that Verts is a disgrace? I would not mind if not for the fact that when he was managing Drogba Jose never ever came out and called him a disgrace despite his strong propensity for a dive. I note also Mourinho ignores the fact that Torres should have been sent of for raising his hands to Verts' face
That's because he's a massive, massive ****.

Danny Murphy has turned out to be a really excellent pundit.
Yeah he's not bad actually, must've been his time at Spurs ;)

And least I forget Jose Mourinho was the cowardly piece of work who poked Tito Vilanova in the eye like a coward?

Someone in the BBC just got sacked

1e1330b02e0811e3ae2622000a1fb7e1_8.jpg

Nice comments from Hansen about Luiz.

Why do ppl keep criticising the Arsenal goalie?

Class goals from Arsenal. Let's see how they do against the better sides but they are bashing up the lesser sides.

Hansen and Shearer both say **** won't win the EPL, Shearer says Chelsea

RVP-what a try to lob the goalie first touch. He scores in this game...Fergie..what a manager!!!!

United could have won 4-0 today.

Completely unmarked-WHU not up for this game today.

Fecking Morrison celebrating like he won the game.

Sam with a bogey hanging out of his nose at least speaks the truth.

I like all ex Spurs. But for Poyet there is the exception.

Chico scores 1st ever EPL goal. I like him. I love the bored Laudrip.

Wicked tackle from Barry goes unpunished. 2nd one he gets nicked.

Last edited:
That's a shocking challenge from Barry. On first viewing clear red for me.

Ed: And on second viewing, yup, red. Dreadful.

Because he's a **** who thinks far too highly of himself?

and his REPORTED behaviour during the Ramos reign was not exactly brilliant...put it this way, i don't know if you'd want him backing you up in a fight unless it was a clear win...

and his REPORTED behaviour during the Ramos reign was not exactly brilliant...put it this way, i don't know if you'd want him backing you up in a fight unless it was a clear win...

Although ultimately it did us a massive favour, but I doubt Poyet was doing it with Spurs best interest at his heart. Jol was just as bad towards Santini.

We never seem to learn our lesson that a Manager needs to be able to pick their own trusted number two, and not have one thrust upon them. I heard an unsubstantiated rumour a couple of months back that Freund is being increasingly marginalised in the Spurs set up and is number two in name only now. If that rumour is true, I can't say I am surprised. AVB needs his own man there.

Back