• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Injury Thread - 2011-12

Hang on. Where does it say, anywhere, that he is out?

In Harrys words, a minor foot op, and should be ready for the weekend. Doesn't sound anything much to me.

Need to take a step back here guys.

He was out against Stevenage, had a minor op and the next week is only a week away. He is doubtful, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Ade and BAE would be sorely missed. But hopefully both of them and VdV will be ready...

Daily Fail said Benny had a minor Groin Op last Monday and that Modders had the Flu last week. Hopefully both are back

He is probably behind Modric, Parker, Sandro.

Probably in front of Livermore, though livermore is more a utility player.

Plus we'd have to wait and see how he is after a year out... He may never be the same again... :(

Edit: At least we're not trying to rush him back ala Wheelchair... That's a sure fire way to ruin a career..

I think you either massively underrate hudd or overrate Livermore, he's miles ahead of him when fit. Put hudd alongside Parker or sandro and watch him roll, it's perfect solution when resting modric. Seriously, livermores a very limited player bless him, if he's happy to stick around and be 5th choice cm then great as there's no way we'd get better to do that, but the other 4 are way ahead of him on ability and partnerships.

Said a while ago on another thread... I reckon come the NLD we will probably have more availability of key players than at any point in the season... Only THudd will be an important absentee, everyone else available methinks.

Said a while ago on another thread... I reckon come the NLD we will probably have more availability of key players than at any point in the season... Only THudd will be an important absentee, everyone else available methinks.

Doubts - Vdv, Sandro, Modric, Bae, Adebayor.

Definite Unavailable - Gallas, Huddlestone.

Out of those doubts i do not think they are all going to be available. History (such as the liverpool game) teaches us that doubts are sometimes there for good reason..

VDV's repetitive injuries are starting to be a little worrying
Sandro's are even more of a worry for me as he is a young player and seems unable to go more than a few games without getting another injury.

My guess is that of the names mentioned BAE, Adebayor and Modric will be ok. Surely they timed BAE's minor surgery specifically so that he would miss only the Stevenage game, Modric should've recovered from the flu by the weekend and Adebayor I think was probably having a rest.

Would be nice to have VDV back as he has a knack of scoring against the enemy - but I think we can get by without him (particularly if Adebayor is fit).

Where's Gallas?

And yeah Sandro's injuries are a worry, in my opinion we've fudged Huddlestone right up, hopefully we won't do the same with Sandro.

Doubts - Vdv, Sandro, Modric, Bae, Adebayor.

Definite Unavailable - Gallas, Huddlestone.

Out of those doubts i do not think they are all going to be available. History (such as the liverpool game) teaches us that doubts are sometimes there for good reason..

Modric is a doubt?

Modric is a doubt?

Harry says he's got a temperature - so he should be OK by the weekend, but is still a doubt.

I was getting really worried about all the injuries - adebyor and VDV especially - but I reckon a team with Lennon and Bale on the wings and Saha up front will do pretty well.

to be fair, it's difficult to see the A*se losing three on the trot, but I'd be more than happy with a draw.

I wouldn't worry about Modders, they said there was a bit of flu in the camp, he'll be fine by the weekend

Ade and Rafa I will donate organs to , in order for them to get out there and rip them apart . COY gorgeous effin Spurs

Where's Gallas?

And yeah Sandro's injuries are a worry, in my opinion we've fudged Huddlestone right up, hopefully we won't do the same with Sandro.

Tend to agree, think the Club maybe rushed him back too early, whereas Sandro I felt, probably through youthful exuberance, came back too early from that injury.
He was tweeting a lot about how quick he wanted to be back in the team and playing

Tend to agree, think the Club maybe rushed him back too early, whereas Sandro I felt, probably through youthful exuberance, came back too early from that injury.
He was tweeting a lot about how quick he wanted to be back in the team and playing

Sandro appears to be one of those players that needs to be 100% fit or you don't play him, just because of the effort you know he is going to give you.

It is a pretty nice asset to have though...

I think Modric, Benny and Ade will all play...I can see VdV on the bench...if Ade is unfit we'd better hope VdV is fit to link with Saha...oh GHod I really really want a fully fit, fully-focussed side for this one...

Back