• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Injury Thread - 2011-12

Belsizespur

Bobby Zamora
We still have a few, according to Physioroom:

S Ranieri Calf/Shin Injury no return date
W Gallas Calf/Shin Injury no return date
S Parker Knee Injury 14th Jan 12 doubtful
L King Hamstring Injury 5th Mar 12
J Jenas Ruptured Achilles Jun 12
T Huddlestone Ankle/Foot Injury 25th Feb 12

Anyone know about Bentley?

Didnt parker have a fitness test before the game against everton? I was expecting him back for the wolves game tbh :(

The injury thread

Thudd doing light training yesterday after several months out

Excellent news!

Still some weeks from a first-team return though

We currently have Ledley, Gallas and Sandro on the injury list, but Ledley is poised to return soon

Yeah, Huddlestone mentioned on twitter the other day that he won't return to full training until mid-end February.

Injury thread

Is there one here? can't see it anywhere.

Henry Winter @henrywinter Reply Retweet Favorite ?À Open
#thfc injury update from Redknapp: Walker groin, Van der Vaart calf, Adebayor hamstring.

Worrying indeed. Especially as we seem to be making our squad weaker in this transfer window. Walker getting injured was inevitable the minute we let Corluka go, wasn't it? I am just hoping these injuries are not serious.
I am also extremely concerned about that tackle from BAE on Di Santo. He could easily get three games on the sidelines for that one. The only other left back we've got is Danny Rose, and he has looked poor when playing this season. I wouldn't mind seeing a versatile defender signing within the next...15 minutes.

Worrying indeed. Especially as we seem to be making our squad weaker in this transfer window. Walker getting injured was inevitable the minute we let Corluka go, wasn't it? I am just hoping these injuries are not serious.
I am also extremely concerned about that tackle from BAE on Di Santo. He could easily get three games on the sidelines for that one. The only other left back we've got is Danny Rose, and he has looked poor when playing this season. I wouldn't mind seeing a versatile defender signing within the next...15 minutes.

Livermore is more than fine at right back, if worse comes to worse, Kaboul right back and the King-Daws partnership makes a return.

Livermore is more than fine at right back, if worse comes to worse, Kaboul right back and the King-Daws partnership makes a return.

Livermore looked a bit lost at right back tonight. No coincidence that Wigan attacked down our right side so often in the last 15 minutes.

It's not good either way. It means moving Kaboul to right back and breaking up the partnership with King or playing a defensive midfielder out of position.

Back