• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Injury Thread - 2011-12

Walker seems potentially the most serious injury. Hopefully Ade is fine otherwise Saha is leading the line and better adapt quick. Truly hope King is available for Pool otherwise may be looking at Nelsen (assuming his fitness is fine). Unless we play Livermore at RB, and go with Sandro Parker combination again. Hopefully VDV minor injury. Otherwise we have other injuries to: Hudd; Defoe; Lennon; Gallas. Hopefully three of these not too far away from being back.

It does feel like we have let some players going expecting others to get fit. Lets hop it works out like that.

Kyle Walker @kyle28walker

Afternoon tweeps just to let u know the injury is nothing to keep me out just felt it getting tight so didn't want to risk anything #COYS

Afternoon tweeps just to let u know the injury is nothing to keep me out just felt it getting tight so didn't want to risk anything #COYS

Excellent news! everyone can stop stressing about losing charlie now!!!

Good news. So we now have Walker, Nelsen, Kaboul and Gallas all able to play at right-back which is good - but no out-and-out cover for Walker at that position anymore.

Rafael van der Vaart @rafvdvaart

Thanks for all the tweets last night! I'm okay but just to be safe I went off, my calf felt a bit uncomfortable.

How serious were Lennon and Defoes injuries? Were they mentioned in the build up to last nights game?

Potentially only Gallas,Defoe and Lennon may be missing for Liverpool, and even then Defoe and Lennon could be available. That would be the nearest to a fully fit sqaud we've had for ages.
No need for panic just yet

Good news. So we now have Walker, Nelsen, Kaboul and Gallas all able to play at right-back which is good - but no out-and-out cover for Walker at that position anymore.

to be honest i dont think Corluka was really an out-and-out cover for Walker (if you mean like for like). Gallas has shown he can do a job there defensively, and really thats all Corluka offered. His main form of attack was letting Lennon release down the flanks on a through ball.

Any injury updates for Saturday? I know some on here follow players on Twitter.

Would be nice to have Lennon & VDV back for this one.

Nothing from Lennon not much from VDV

rafvdvaartRafael van der Vaart

Disappointed I couldn't play yesterday, hope to be back soon!

7 Feb

Nothing from Lennon not much from VDV

rafvdvaartRafael van der Vaart

Disappointed I couldn't play yesterday, hope to be back soon!

7 Feb

VdV was sat in an executive box with his family - this hardly smacks of being back soon. Anyone got any more info on his injury? Got a feeling he's got a major part to play in the run in.

VdV was sat in an executive box with his family - this hardly smacks of being back soon. Anyone got any more info on his injury? Got a feeling he's got a major part to play in the run in.

Pretty sure it was his birthday, nice treat by the club for him, doesn't really have anything to do with how soon he's going to be back.

Back