• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

I know it's not something we like on here, but the ITK over on a certain website is that Batshuayi wants to be on more money than everyone else at the club, something which has negated our interest. Now if this is true and he really is asking for those terms then we want to walk on by.

IF and its a big IF that is true screw him.

I would love to nick at least 2 players of Leicester 's top first team players, just to fk their mug fans off.
Even the Leicester accent annoys me, all the blokes either sound Gay or have a Cold.

If Arsene Wenger has anything about him still, he'd green light big money bids for either or both of Mahrez and Kante.

I know it's not something we like on here, but the ITK over on a certain website is that Batshuayi wants to be on more money than everyone else at the club, something which has negated our interest. Now if this is true and he really is asking for those terms then we want to walk on by.

Certainly fits with him professing his love for Marseille. That's just agent talk for "give me more money".

Wouldn't want any of them. Which has done the business for more than one season?

They did THE business more than any group of players this season. Add to the fact that Kante did'nt have any prior season in the BPL, so dunno what is being referred to.

Either way, Leicesters players aren't there for the picking. Every club in the league are showered with money these days. I find it refreshing, no one need to sell and with a good scouting network there's a more even playing field. CL-money or not, BPL teams can afford players from all over the world no matter if you're Chelski or Swansea and pay unprecedented wages. Shaqiri to Stoke, Cabaye to Palace, M'Vila to Sunderland, Inler to Leicester (funny concidering that's the one I reacted to this summer and not Kante, maybe his career has been awful in Italy I don't know) etc.

Kante could arguably cover both of them. I did read that we are the supposed front runner for him, though I doubt there is much truth to the matter.

There was a rumour online today regarding Wanyama and how we are apparently going to bring him in this summer, whilst allowing Carroll to leave on a free. Did anyone else remember hearing that we had activated a clause in Carrol's contract keeping him with us for another year?

I think you can safely bet on one of those two coming in...

Leicester players are there for the picking

What do you mean "there for the picking"? They can be signed? Sure...

Are they good value for money after just having played their best and most high profile season ever so far in their careers (and possibly ever in their careers). Most likely not.

Kante was signed from the continent for a fraction of what Leicester will demand for him this summer. For me last summer he was "there for the picking" this season he is a very expensive potential target.

And on the back of one season. After seeing us being burned so many times with the likes of Bentley, Bent, Rebrov etc, I'd rather we avoid potential one-season wonders

Not just one season though. Showed a lot last season too and was brought up as someone we should potentially look to sign be a couple of people on here iirc.

As always it's a cost/benefit thing. Right now he'll be all kinds of expensive. If Leicester decide to cash in clubs with more money than us might throw silly money around and even if not Leicester will look for huge money, as will Mahrez.

I wouldn't mind one big money signing this summer at all, but is Mahrez the right player to spend that kind of money on with other options being available? I'm not sure...

Not just one season though. Showed a lot last season too and was brought up as someone we should potentially look to sign be a couple of people on here iirc.

As always it's a cost/benefit thing. Right now he'll be all kinds of expensive. If Leicester decide to cash in clubs with more money than us might throw silly money around and even if not Leicester will look for huge money, as will Mahrez.

I wouldn't mind one big money signing this summer at all, but is Mahrez the right player to spend that kind of money on with other options being available? I'm not sure...
I would say that a player like Mahrez is not a priority at all right now. We are pretty well covered across the attacking midfield area. Perhaps we could do with a player in the squad who fits our game plan better than Chadli does, but I don't think we would be committing the £40 million plus that Mahrez would cost to that position. A CF has to be our priority and a bulk of our transfer budget, after that it is a player that can cover either Dier/CH or Dier/Dembele. An extra attacking midfielder would be next in line and probably only worthwhile if we can make an opportunistic type signing.

Back