• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

See Kante has 20m release clause - wonder if we could tempt him, would suit Poch's style from what I have seen and would slot in next to either of Dier/Dembele

Kante could arguably cover both of them. I did read that we are the supposed front runner for him, though I doubt there is much truth to the matter.

There was a rumour online today regarding Wanyama and how we are apparently going to bring him in this summer, whilst allowing Carroll to leave on a free. Did anyone else remember hearing that we had activated a clause in Carrol's contract keeping him with us for another year?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...nham-considering-summer-swoop-senegal-7897806

Tottenham are considering a summer bid for striker Moussa Konate of Swiss club Sion.

The Senegal international hotshot is on the radar of Tottenham's recruitment chief Paul Mitchell and is likely to be available for around £6million.

Spurs are prioritising the signing of a forward who can deputise for Harry Kane or play alongside the England man and the 23-year old Konate is seen as an excellent option.

Tottenham have now ditched their interest in Fulham's teenage striker Moussa Dembele after the collapse of his move to White Hart Lane on January transfer deadline day and Konate is now a leading contender to fill a gap in Mauricio Pochettino's squad.

Konate has netted 24 goals in 46 matches in the Swiss league and can operate either centrally or on the wing.

Kante would be great
Two sugars would be great 'cos I'm fading fast and it's nearly dawn.
If they knocked down this place, this place, it'd still look much better than you.

How about Danny Drinkwater? Less exotic, less money

Two sugars would be great 'cos I'm fading fast and it's nearly dawn.
If they knocked down this place, this place, it'd still look much better than you.

How about Danny Drinkwater? Less exotic, less money

Less good too

Kante would be great

We play a very different way to Leicester so, whilst he looks good running his Arse off for a team who get 40% possession, he might not look as good in a team who dominate games like we do

Out of interest, Does anyone have much knowledge of Matias Kranevitter at Atletico? It's a name I remember from FM as a proper youngster and I see he is about to turn 23 and im watching bits and pieces on youtube and reading other elements about him and thinking potentially he would be worth looking at as someone to bulk up the DM options without breaking the bank?

• Young and malleable
  • Argentinian so obvious connection to Poch and Lamela
  • Resale value should it not work out
  • Looks to suit our style of breaking the play up and popping the ball off quickly
I have only watched a few clips but wondered if anyone had a bit more in depth knowledge about him and how he has looked for Atletico after leaving River Plate?

Kante could arguably cover both of them. I did read that we are the supposed front runner for him, though I doubt there is much truth to the matter.

There was a rumour online today regarding Wanyama and how we are apparently going to bring him in this summer, whilst allowing Carroll to leave on a free. Did anyone else remember hearing that we had activated a clause in Carrol's contract keeping him with us for another year?

This; I strongly remember hearing something of the sort (around January, I think?), but for the life of me, I can't remember where.

Although yesterday he said this:

"My future is at Marseille. I want to stay, I love the stadium, the fans, lots of players in this squad," Batshuayi told L'Equipe.

"I am in love with this club. I would prefer to leave this club after leaving a trace on people's minds, my story with Marseille is far from over."

http://talksport.com/football/totte...ay-marseille-160504194504#Gb6B8WGicp6FJODq.99

Although yesterday he said this:

"My future is at Marseille. I want to stay, I love the stadium, the fans, lots of players in this squad," Batshuayi told L'Equipe.

"I am in love with this club. I would prefer to leave this club after leaving a trace on people's minds, my story with Marseille is far from over."

http://talksport.com/football/totte...ay-marseille-160504194504#Gb6B8WGicp6FJODq.99

From everything i have seen the owner is trying to sell the club and also wants to get a return on the assets. They paid £4.5m for him so getting £31 would be lovely.

I know it's not something we like on here, but the ITK over on a certain website is that Batshuayi wants to be on more money than everyone else at the club, something which has negated our interest. Now if this is true and he really is asking for those terms then we want to walk on by.

I know it's not something we like on here, but the ITK over on a certain website is that Batshuayi wants to be on more money than everyone else at the club, something which has negated our interest. Now if this is true and he really is asking for those terms then we want to walk on by.
Well if he goes to West Ham on those terms he'll be on more than £125k a week if Payet's reported wages are true. Crazy money for effectively an unproven player.

Last edited:

With the hunger and teamspirit in our side, mercenaries are the last thing we want. So if that's the club's attitude, it is pleasing to hear

Back