• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

@SamuelRhodes_: "Loiïc Rémy will be joining #THFC on a 5 year deal.” #COYS

Hope not would think see end of our interest in soldado .

Levy gone the cheap route ?
If true of course

Wouldnt rule out Soldado as Remy can play wide in front three, Soldado really is just the main man....

Who: wpd659
When: 27th July
Where: SC

wpd659 said: ↑
I got some info from biatch.

Well i heard that our figure up front is just over the €14mill mark and then paying an extra€15.5million (or just above) in a mixture of payments. It takes us just below the €30 mill mark.
We have agreed this between the two clubs as this works for both of us.
They like this so they dont have to lose face they can round it upto €30million in quotes if asked. Its all about them not losing face.
We like it because we are not having to pay all at once and we arnt paying the buyout. We have got a good payment structure with some addons.

I heard the hold up is us getting the big lump sum sorted and moved around i was told we didnt get it sorted till yesterday! I am told we still need some things sorted but it is DONE.

Thanks for your patience wanted to make sure this was worded correct.

Who: Journo
Where: SC
When: 27 July

The Journalist said: ↑

i have been sceptical about tottenhams interest in Soldado but i've been told in the last hour that fee has now been agreed with Valencia for the striker. there is genuine interest in the madrid left back but he has lots of offers and tottenham are reluctant to deal with madrid for obvious reasons. tottenham are definitly after a left back. Luke Shaw was mention by the powers above but AVB has muted the idea. and i would not expect the spending to stop there.

Seems you can ..

maxresdefault7-640x360.jpg

Jimmy Kong?

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 1h
Talks still ongoing over Roberto Soldado's proposed move to Tottenham. We're told two clubs have yet to reach an agreement. #thfc

My suggestion would be to amalgamate the ITK and Tottenham transfer threads and make them read only.
It is easy to skim through the rumour thread to see who has been rumoured about and it would be great to be able to do the same with ITK.

The ITK bashers keep sneaking back into the ITK thread (why?) and there is nobody in the actual transfer discussions threads.

Keep the ITK bashing thread..the passion amuses me.

Who: Ghostofarmo
When: 28th July
Where: FTL

ghostofarmo on ftl:
top table..

spurs want..

wait for it..

150 mill for Bale..

What they've told Madrid.

Info's 100%.

Back