• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Ghostofarmo
When: 28th July
Where: FTL

ghostofarmo on ftl:
top table..

spurs want..

wait for it..

150 mill for Bale..

What they've told Madrid.

Info's 100%.

I really want to believe this, would be hilarious. fudge with us and we will fudge with you. I think we should include Zidane coming our way in the deal on a player/coach contract, if he loves him so much he'll have the chance to play with him \o/

Now that we have Soldado in the bag .... who is next on the agenda? Any ITKs want to elaborate before everybody starts trolling twitter, listening to some dodgy italian agent or POTL ...

looklikemodric on SC:

I am not sure people are aware about david pleat but not only does he act as an advisor to levy. He is one of our current european scouts. he knows the score at the club.

Rather interestingly there was a point last season with the backroom shake up where pleat was the only senior scout at the club!

I can laugh now because it is hilarious we were being run shambolically off the pitch. Pleat was scouting but had nobody to submit the reports to.

People say how professional football is. It truly is not despite all the money.

so have we sold bale yet? Im joking the offer to eat my turd is there if he does leave (BUT HE WILL NOT)

spursman18 on tottenhamhotspurs.tv:
Been speaking to a mate of mine who has contacts at the club and its not looking good with Bale staying

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS

Ok, Latest I heard is that Bales head has been turned, simply he was happy to stay for one more season but RM have tapped him for 6 months then went quiet and came back and told him this summer or never, they have not bid anywhere near what is reported, infact their bid is laughable IMHO. Long way from a deal but he is unsettled, long way from a deal but this could get messy.

Now that we have Soldado in the bag .... who is next on the agenda? Any ITKs want to elaborate before everybody starts trolling twitter, listening to some dodgy italian agent or POTL ...

Expect them to link us to Lamela if Bale is on his way out.

Been speaking to a mate of mine who has contacts at the club and its not looking good with Bale staying

Ok, Latest I heard is that Bales head has been turned, simply he was happy to stay for one more season but RM have tapped him for 6 months then went quiet and came back and told him this summer or never, they have not bid anywhere near what is reported, infact their bid is laughable IMHO. Long way from a deal but he is unsettled, long way from a deal but this could get messy.

I'd be happy with this swap

I seriously don't see Bale being stupid enough to believe this.

He knows just as well as we know, that if he stays another season, Real will start all over again with their dirty tactics, Marca propaganda, unsettling business next summer. They will still want him just as much as they want him now, trust me on that.

Who: POTL
When: 29/07/13

Update.

Terms are now agreed on the transfer. We have some issues to tie up in relation to payment schedule but there is an agreement with the two clubs. Roberto has agreed terms with the club on a 4 year deal. There will be an option in there for one more. Few more formailities to iron out- but he is on the cusp of being a Spurs player now.

POTL

Who: The Cobra
Where: Fighting ****
When: July 29th

The Cobra has stated that Bale will sign and be made club captain

TottenhamLegend said:
Cobra: Bale to sign and new deal... And will also be made Club Captain

Personally I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's a plant to see if the media pick it up and run with it.

Back