• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Our best ITK(Archie) had to retire as the club knew who he was(or who his source was) apparently. Shame. We still have POTL though.

Who: Atlanta Yid
When: 30th July
Where: COYS

Atlanta yid on COYS.

I was informed today that DL is a little (mild understatement) angry at Bales agent He is now under the impression that a world record bid will be made.As of now know formal bid has been made but it doesn't look good for the yid armyThe Spurs head brass thought and were lead to believe that Gareth would stay one more year I have until today thought that he would sign the new deal offered and stay one more year but my optimism has run out Same old Spurs my love and frustration runs deeper than relationship I have

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS

On Bale:

OK this is not a a done deal. Far from it.

Madrid have made no offer.I repeat no offer.

Just cheap tactics to rattle us and Bale and they will not offer a world record fee. Time to hold our nerve

Who: Gards (Gyid on SC)
Where: SC
When: 30 July

Gyid said: ↑

Hello all its been a long time and I see the sun newspaper is using me as its sources nowaadays! Also teletext abusers have piped down since haha which is always nice to see! Now I got an interesting message late last night saying no Bale bid has been made, now anyone can say this but the person who sent it to me is reliable and works on the financial side of deals. I'm not going to word for word it but it goes along the lines of..... I've seen 0.0% indication (this week) that bale is off. It takes at least a day to draw up. Not even a call fromBBVA. so nothing there (yet) from my view. The source who sent me this is reliable and deals with foreign exchange to sterling deals in football transfersalso mentioned soldado is all set up but the button has yet to be pressed! Will update on other bits of info later as I'm working.

Who: Grey Fox

Grey Fox said: ↑

This is my 1,000 th post so it might be a bit longer than normal, just to make it special like!

I have been away for a few days at a family wedding and up to now have been catching up on the deluge of stuff on here. On Friday evening I heard that everything was agreed with Soldado, just waiting for Madrid to sort their replacement out before announcement. Knowing I wouldn't get on here for a few days I asked that it be posted on Saturday morning so I didn't have to answer a load of questions. I have heard nothing to change that information so still think Soldado will be announced in next couple of days. I have £50 riding on it for SC coffers if he doesn't so I am putting my money where my mouth is, so just be patient. My source is not always great with timings or finances, but gets most of the other stuff right.

As for Bale I will eat my own gonad*s if he goes this season (Not even putting A&C's on the line here, not enough seasoning in the world to make that palatable). The reason behind that is our purchases this year have been told he is staying and we want to push on as real title challengers. There is also the issue of the various commercial stuff, e.g. BT, Times Square etc, Bale and his agent would have to pay compensation and costs if that all had to be changed, a lot of dosh. As pointed out in here Madrid don't have the money to pay what Levy would ask for, and we are in the driving seat as regards to his contract.
Baldini is still working his nuts off for other signings although these are mainly young talent, but still expect another "A" class signing before the end of the TW.

Who: Grey Fox

Grey Fox said: ↑

This is my 1,000 th post so it might be a bit longer than normal, just to make it special like!

I have been away for a few days at a family wedding and up to now have been catching up on the deluge of stuff on here. On Friday evening I heard that everything was agreed with Soldado, just waiting for Madrid to sort their replacement out before announcement. Knowing I wouldn't get on here for a few days I asked that it be posted on Saturday morning so I didn't have to answer a load of questions. I have heard nothing to change that information so still think Soldado will be announced in next couple of days. I have £50 riding on it for SC coffers if he doesn't so I am putting my money where my mouth is, so just be patient. My source is not always great with timings or finances, but gets most of the other stuff right.

As for Bale I will eat my own gonad*s if he goes this season (Not even putting A&C's on the line here, not enough seasoning in the world to make that palatable). The reason behind that is our purchases this year have been told he is staying and we want to push on as real title challengers. There is also the issue of the various commercial stuff, e.g. BT, Times Square etc, Bale and his agent would have to pay compensation and costs if that all had to be changed, a lot of dosh. As pointed out in here Madrid don't have the money to pay what Levy would ask for, and we are in the driving seat as regards to his contract.
Baldini is still working his nuts off for other signings although these are mainly young talent, but still expect another "A" class signing before the end of the TW.

No wonder the Soldier hasn't fudging signed yet, we are trying to buy him off the wrong fudging club :-"

Back