• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Why didnt he mention Bale's new contract prior to AVB's comments? It's easy to speculate that it may be fairly advanced since AVB is comfortable to mention it to the press.

Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: Coys
When: 26th July

My friend told me last night that the money that Joe Lewis has given the club took a little longer than expected but the papers have all been filled
The 50 million pounds is available interest free for ten years Dine and Dusted It is now up to DL to spend it

My friend told me last night that the money that Joe Lewis has given the club took a little longer than expected but the papers have all been filled
The 50 million pounds is available interest free for ten years Dine and Dusted It is now up to DL to spend it

If Lewis is giving the club a £50m inflation only loan, that will go straight on the stadium, not our human resource.

I doubt this is true. As Scara has explained several times, Lewis putting in money in this way would effectively be subsidising the other shareholders.

I doubt this is true. As Scara has explained several times, Lewis putting in money in this way would effectively be subsidising the other shareholders.

who are the other shareholders, i thought Spurs went private

There's aren't other shareholders really are there. ENIC own 95% or something (enough to take us off the stock exchange), and Lewis owns 70% of ENIC (to Levy's 30%).

Philip Green and Michael Ashcroft own a % or two each and then then there are a few hundred fans left with micro %s.

There's aren't other shareholders really are there. ENIC own 95% or something (enough to take us off the stock exchange), and Lewis owns 70% of ENIC (to Levy's 30%).

Philip Green and Michael Ashcroft own a % or two each and then then there are a few hundred fans left with micro %s.

So about a 67% shareholding in Spurs with Levy having about 28%, yeah not sure Lewis would be too worried about subsidising the other 5%.

50m invested now, if CL qualification was guaranteed from it, would bring more than that back for him.

So about a 67% shareholding in Spurs with Levy having about 28%, yeah not sure Lewis would be too worried about subsidising the other 5%.

50m invested now, if CL qualification was guaranteed from it, would bring more than that back for him.

I'm not sure he'll be subsidising the other 5% either. When ENIC acquired enough to delist and turn the company full y private (if/when they wish), I'm sure the price on the remaining shares they didn't own became fixed at that point? If the company isn't listed then there's no liquidity (I think that's the word) in its shares.

Putting money into the company for anything other than shares would be madness. He would be taking all of the risk and others would benefit disproportionately from the investment.

Who: The Journalist
Where: SC
When: July 26th

The journalist posted today that Adebayor is set to leave.

The Journalist said: ↑
I'm hearing Adebayor has deal already lined up for him to leave

Who: The Journalist
Where: SC
When: July 26th

The journalist posted today that Adebayor is set to leave.

The Journalist said: ↑
I'm hearing Adebayor has deal already lined up for him to leave

the Besiktas chairman has already said that once they know they have been re-instated into european competition again then they will complete a 6 mill transfer for Ade

the journalist can read then

MadridSpur posted this last summer re. Modric:

Very close now apparently. We wanted £40m and 5% sell on. Settled for considerably less with dibs on a player, dunno who."

So perhaps no coincidence we've been quite strongly linked with Fabio Coentrao recently.

Back