• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Jasper
When: 21/05/13
Where: SO

AVB- Discussing option on his contract which would effectively mean old contract (2 years left) cancelled and a new 3/4 year contract signed.

The Journalist

there are options for adebayor if you want to get rid of him.
he knows about them too.

Why get rid of Adebayor if there are no other options at the club... Give me Ade over Defoe anyday.

Who: BathYid
Where: FTL
When: 23/05/13

BathYid:
Have just heard from a contact very close to Bale that he has indeed signed that new contract. I can assure you this is as good a source as it could come from if it was from the man himself.

Where: SO
When: 24/5/13
Who : Roger Morgan

The president of Internacional will be in London for Champions League final and while he is here will be talking with our club about Damiao. I know no more.

Jasper on SO re Fabio Coentrao

There is inquiry interest but at this moment in time they want 15 plus million for him.

Ryantegan on SC

Soldado or Leandro

dont think its both

Coentrao is dogbrick defensively.

But he's Portuguese and maybe AVB will like that fact. I mean he's a very hard working footballer, terrific work rate and he's got a good engine on him, he could be ideal for what AVB is looking for if he wants our full backs to be our attacking outlets if we go to a more inverted winger type formation.

But he's Portuguese and maybe AVB will like that fact. I mean he's a very hard working footballer, terrific work rate and he's got a good engine on him, he could be ideal for what AVB is looking for if he wants our full backs to be our attacking outlets if we go to a more inverted winger type formation.

Wasn't he a winger at Benfica that was then converted into a full-back at Madrid? Whenever I see Madrid play, Coentrao is permamently in the final 3rd. This is what i find concerning about going for players like this from clubs like Real Madrid. He's good at Madrid because they have about 95% of the play in ever game bar when they play Barca and therefore he doesn't have to defend.

Personally would take him in a heartbeat, think he's got a lot to offer.

The Video :lol:

How much better is he than Danny Rose, as in how much is it worth to spend on upgrading that position compared to others?

Not sure who i would prefer of damaio or soldado. Latter is quality and doing it regularly in Europe but is a bit older but still has his peak years and would be a solid bet. Other is riskier but could see us land brazils no 1 striker if he develops

I don't really watch Spanish football except for the Classico or if Real are on TV, looking at Soldados stats he looks fantastic, has more European league experience etc I imagine he would be the better choice if we did go for one of the two?

I watched him for Portugal just before he signed for Real and i was really impressed, think it was a euro's? very very good player IMO.

I watched him for Portugal just before he signed for Real and i was really impressed, think it was a euro's? very very good player IMO.

i think it was the 2010 South African world cup where you saw him. He was very good then and a year later he got a move to Real

Back