• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

i wish PSG would waltz in with a 25 mill offer for Dameow so we can simply end this saga and move on

But what if Baldini genuinely believes he will be the next Higuain (a player he first discovered)? It would come back and haunt us for years. Like when Gerry Francis stopped pursuing Zidane because he felt he was too wooden.

But what if Baldini genuinely believes he will be the next Higuain (a player he first discovered)? It would come back and haunt us for years. Like when Gerry Francis stopped pursuing Zidane because he felt he was too wooden.

It will only hurt us if he's becomes the next Higuain not if Baldini believes he's the next Higuain.

i want the whole drama over because we are wasting our time going in with offers of 13 mill. This looks like its going to drag on till the end of the window when we will then discover that we cant conclude the deal because of 3rd party ownership issues

i want the whole drama over because we are wasting our time going in with offers of 13 mill. This looks like its going to drag on till the end of the window when we will then discover that we cant conclude the deal because of 3rd party ownership issues

I agree. have said many times before on here that we wont get him and, as you say, would be better if someone else buys him asap and then we can move on to targets who we actually have a chance of signing

Think so. Just wondering as Baldini has signed, has bought Damiao and is the next Higuian maybe Messi wont mind playing in Dempseys role ?

Messi has already signed for spurs- he is going to play the Younes Kaboul role ;)

All this talk of Baldini, who says he's even going to sign?

Most of the press including journalists that have gotten things right in the past and seem to know a bit about Spurs as well as some ITKs.

Doesn't make it a certainty of course, but this is the transfer rumour forum, so...

potentially regressing to becoming a youth player, in an eerie Benjamin Button style scenario.

Gosh, these deals are difficult.

Who: The Cobra
Where: Fighting ****
When: June 7th
Re: Bernard Duarte

From the fighting ****.
The Cobra said:
Levy in talks with Bernard's agent today

Would be a great signing.

hqdefault.jpg

FA9 (@Football_Agent9)

Aston Villa's officials have gone over to Marrakesh to speak to Younès Belhanda representatives, deal in v early stages.

If Pennant does not resign with Stoke (he has offers from Holland) then David Bentley is being lined up by Mark Hughes.

Back