• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Baldini will be in charge of scouting, working on transfers and be AVB's famous link to the board. Don't see that interfering with Sherwood being in charge of our youth teams or doing scouting. Should be more than enough work to keep them both occupied.

DoFs usually have oversight of the academy too. Very likely most of his work/the players he will be signing will be teenagers for that setup, rather than for the first team. It's not a full-time job just to sign 2-5 senior players each year.

It won't be the first time Baldini has met Sherwood, or his first visit to the training ground since it opened. Most surprising thing is that there hasn't been an official announcement from the club yet.

It won't be the first time Baldini has met Sherwood, or his first visit to the training ground since it opened. Most surprising thing is that there hasn't been an official announcement from the club yet.

Reckon he's been working in his new office all week, but the CMS mole hasn't got round to this job number yet.

Why am I reading 20 threads about Tim 'little but dim' Sherwood? I came for my daily dose of ITK.
For every 5 non ITK posts now on I will slaughter an innocent animal.
PM me for photos.

Why am I reading 20 threads about Tim 'little but dim' Sherwood? I came for my daily dose of ITK.
PM me for photos.

From now on I'll post ITK updates in bold, or blue, or perhaps even yellow.

PM me for photos.

This. There's a whole thread for Paolo Baldini in here. Stick to that. Crawley's going to be tinkled when he gets back from bingo.

The whole of this thread has been a bit of ITK followed by a bit of abuse for whoever wrote it. But for some reason Sherwood meeting Baldini is the one people take seriously? Good lord who gives a fudge who meets who? Especially if you don't know it's true.

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid

Tim S meeting Franco B today .....;0) Nothing official yet. Big fall out at Roma w/ chairman re the players he bought there !

What fall out ffs? this guy is talking out his arse.

Baldini brought them Lamela and Marquinhos who were the best players in their position in Seria A this past season. He aslo brought them Pjanic and a few other good players..they should be bowing down to him and thanking him. In fact the 2 main flops was Bojan and that Spanish LB they brought in and that was only because Luis Enrique requested them.

Who: Archibald
When: 9th June
Where: SO

Someone just posted this on COYS in relation to Leandro:

"Not sure if it was posted but Archibald on SO posted last night that this deal has dragged too much now for us (as in the club) but Inter keep coming back to us trying to sell."

What fall out ffs? this guy is talking out his arse.

Baldini brought them Lamela and Marquinhos who were the best players in their position in Seria A this past season. He aslo brought them Pjanic and a few other good players..they should be bowing down to him and thanking him. In fact the 2 main flops was Bojan and that Spanish LB they brought in and that was only because Luis Enrique requested them.

Suppose if it was true which is most likely isn't, they'd be unhappy that the players he bought didn't amount to anything, they got to the cup final and lost to rivals Lazio and were poor in the league by their standards.

"Not sure if it was posted but Archibald on SO posted last night that this deal has dragged too much now for us (as in the club) but Inter keep coming back to us trying to sell."

Archibald is actually decent in the ITK world right? if this has any hint of truth I hope we finally tell them to jog on, getting very silly now.

Archibald is actually decent in the ITK world right? if this has any hint of truth I hope we finally tell them to jog on, getting very silly now.

Not really. The transfer window doesn't even open for another 3 weeks yet.

I'd rather wait till mid-August for Leandro, than rush now for Shane Long.

Leandro has also been on international duty on the other side of the world for the past few week - it was obvious nothing would happen then.

Not really. The transfer window doesn't even open for another 3 weeks yet.

I'd rather wait till mid-August for Leandro, than rush now for Shane Long.

Leandro has also been on international duty on the other side of the world for the past few week - it was obvious nothing would happen then.

It's Shane Long or Leandro?

I'd rather find a third option and purchase before pre-season.

We have other targets as well, just depends on the order and how long we are willing to wait if we feel a deal can be made. Even pre-season is still a long way off, but the papers will keep repeating rumours as if things are progressing on a day to day basis. They always make it sound like things are about to be concluded or happening quickly when they are most definitely not.

Archibald is generally the only ITK worth paying much attention too. It does appear that leandro stories have died off a bit in the press recently (bar the re-hashed agent quotes from Sky the other day - which were quotes from about 2 weeks previously). On the other hand, there have been fresh links to Soldado, Villa and others, so we may well be looking elsewhere.

It seems that Marseille were put off by the price after enquiring about Leandro too and I think Napoli decided to go elsewhere also.

Ryantegan on SC has said there is some truth in the Vermaelen link, as Arsenal have put feelers out about selling him and we have shown an interest. He's apparently not sure if Arsenal will deal with us, however.

Ryantegan on SC has said there is some truth in the Vermaelen link, as Arsenal have put feelers out about selling him and we have shown an interest. He's apparently not sure if Arsenal will deal with us, however.
The fans don't like each other but I know a few people who work at the scum and at boardroom level the clubs are apparently very friendly.

The fans don't like each other but I know a few people who work at the scum and at boardroom level the clubs are apparently very friendly.

Very true! When I worked for the club we were helping Arsenal out with some problems they were having with IT systems. Also, Spurs are very close with the staff at Liverpool too. Rivalries don't really come in to it off the field.

Back