• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

still after Villa & Leandro but no news..yet..Frustrating that we have missed 2 years of development for Leandro from when he shoulda signed

He's really become a whiny little b****

Being fair though, I prefer we're getting a 23 year old that has had several seasons as a first-choice striker for a top-flight team, rather than getting a raw 21 year old who would probably start crying if he lived more than 10 miles from his mum.

Villa and Pjanic then according to a journalist mate of Baldini:

5a9bb867d555f14d7d37c620e91d1ede.png

89108b430dcf270f8a1315aacc3ab2a1.png

How the fudge does that bint know Villa and Pjanic will sign. She's just like the rest of the ITK's except she really has a minge.

Who: JJetset
When: 6th June
Where: Twitter

The original JJetset‏@jetsetyid
Baldini a big fan of Leandro ..... #thatsatennerHugrr

Who: storts
When: 06/06/13
Where: COYS

With the Leandro deal it's one step forward two back a lot of the time, will be like that until we finally close the deal which I am very confident we will do.

i wish PSG would waltz in with a 25 mill offer for Dameow so we can simply end this saga and move on

Back