• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

...people are deciding he's off to the airport because there's a Heathrow advertisement. Never mind that Levy can often be seen on the Piccadilly line.

It's outside, so it's either Heathrow or ****fosters area.

Maybe he fancy moving to arnos grove

No doubt. Got a car service from Heathrow to our hotel at Tower Hill - 2 and a half fudging hours! Took an hour and a half to get from the same hotel to WHL.

Was you walking or something hahah !!!

Next time take a stroll to Liverpool St then overground to Northumberland Park or White Hart Lane, 25-35 mins tops !!!

Was you walking or something hahah !!!

Next time take a stroll to Liverpool St then overground to Northumberland Park or White Hart Lane, 25-35 mins tops !!!

Oh believe me I wanted to! Part of our trip include a car service everywhere we were going, didn't have a choice sadly.

Who: The Goat
When: 1st June
Where: SC

The Goat hears that very recent meetings have taken place regarding the new stadium during which the possibility of a 'Song Gang' getting involved in the naming rights was discussed.

The Goat, 47 minutes ago

Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ.....they're rolling out the cryptic again.

Song Gang?

psy6.jpg

:-k

Attachments

• psy6.jpg
    psy6.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 17

The Goat hears that very recent meetings have taken place regarding the new stadium during which the possibility of a 'Song Gang' getting involved in the naming rights was discussed.

The Goat, 47 minutes ago

genuinely what is the point of this cryptic stuff?

The Goat, 47 minutes ago

AEG? Was talk of them going into Stratford with us.. Why not Northumberland Park? It'll still be a huge venue after all and their President/CEO Tim Leiweke has previously talked about having a good relationship with Levy.

Of course this is all speculation and almost certainly codswallop :)

Apparently Air Asia, from Tony Fernandes's Tune Group.

Don't really care who it is tbh, so long as they give us lots and lots of easy money. Fernandes's amazingly naive overindulgence in QPR is a fairly promising sign though I'd fear for him in the same room with Levy....

Apparently Air Asia, from Tony Fernandes's Tune Group.

Don't really care who it is tbh, so long as they give us lots and lots of easy money. Fernandes's amazingly naive overindulgence in QPR is a fairly promising sign though I'd fear for him in the same room with Levy....

My company is one of the lead insurers of Air Asia, my boss is a good friend of his and he has turned that company around hugely he is a very clever man and a very tough negotiator, QPR aside when he got too over excited, with the above ITK I shall definately be going on a fact finding mission tomorrow to see if their is any truth in the stories

Who: Ryantegan
When: 01/06/13

ohwhenthespurs said: ↑
I don't buy the Soldado link personally. Don't think it's any more than paper talk.
Ryantegan said:
Absolutely not. levy wants him

Who : The Journalist
When : 02/06/13
Where :SC

From what I have been told regarding Tottenham’s transfers is that will bring in two established players and up to 4 "quality" unknowns/youths. "They know they can’t compete” and they are going all around the world to get them.
One of the established players is David Villa.
Regarding the other less knowns;
One, as I mentioned earlier in the week, is Emre Can from Bayern.
Another is a Brazilian player; not Leandro.
They are also speaking to Sporting Lisbon.

Regarding departures Tottenham have had enquiries for numerous players. Dawson; Livermore; Townsend; Defoe and Siguardsson and Adebayor has options that his agent knows about.

Back