• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Spurs Subs: Voss (GK), Stewart, Gallifouco, Munns

BTW, Livermore & Naughton partnering in central defence today.

35 mins Spurs 1-0 Man United

Ceballos with the finish from 5 yds after a good cross by Fryers and pressure by Obika in the box.

That was Ceballos' 10th goal for the U21s this season.

Half-time: Tottenham Hotspur U21s 1-0 Manchester United. Ceballos with the only goal despite sustained Spurs pressure #COYS #THFC #BU21PL

Livermore playing at CB?

Yeah. He played there for the first team in the EL last season too I believe.

We seem fairly short on central defenders at youth levels. Veljkovic has played quite a few games, but I think he's still young enough to play for the U18s so he's likely going to play that game instead today.

Thus Livermore and Naughton at centre back as Statto pointed out above.

46. Goal Man Utd 1-1. Super strike by Thorpe as he drives into Miles' top left corner. This will make for an interesting half

Ah right, two games on the same day so needs must. Fair enough. Looks like the youth are tearing up the elite league at the moment though. Good signs.

49. GOAL! 2-1 Spurs. Instant reply from Obika! Naughton crosses for Kane to head onto the bar and Obika is there to nod home rebound.

Obika's 13th goal this season for the U21s.

Last edited:
90. GOAL! 3-1 Spurs. That should end it! Parrett races down the left and draws his man before finding Obika free in the middle to slot home

I attended the game today, only just got in recently.

Im not really good at writing match reports so will just give basics.

- Livermore was outstanding, he was so composed and didnt put a foot wrong all afternoon.
- Naughton was another good performer. Again, well composed and great in the air.
- Obika was fairly greedy, but you can let him off considering he scored twice.
- Kane quiet but still in the build up for the second goal, nodding a header onto the bar.
- Dawson made an appearance for 15 minutes! (Not to play though, he just came to watch for a bit. Never knew he was that tall!!)
- Spurs U21's were a cut above Man United. The difference was clear to see. The possession stats would be interesting if they are collected, but from what I saw we bossed it.

I attended the game today, only just got in recently.

Im not really good at writing match reports so will just give basics.

- Livermore was outstanding, he was so composed and didnt put a foot wrong all afternoon.
- Naughton was another good performer. Again, well composed and great in the air.
- Obika was fairly greedy, but you can let him off considering he scored twice.
- Kane quiet but still in the build up for the second goal, nodding a header onto the bar.
- Dawson made an appearance for 15 minutes! (Not to play though, he just came to watch for a bit. Never knew he was that tall!!)
- Spurs U21's were a cut above Man United. The difference was clear to see. The possession stats would be interesting if they are collected, but from what I saw we bossed it.

Out of interest, can any member of the public turn up to watch these U21 games at the training ground?

Out of interest, can any member of the public turn up to watch these U21 games at the training ground?

Generally speaking, yes.

Just tell the security at the gate that you're there to watch the U21 or U18 match and you should be OK.

Fa youth cup team

Mcgee, mcqueen, ward, veljkovic, dombaxe, ogilvie, percil, bentaleb, coulthirst, lameiras, mcevoy

sub: ball. priestley, winks, onomah, akindayini

Back