• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

Are our youth players really that bad, or are we just horriblt poorly organised. Is this the team Sherwood manages?

Or perhaps Bolton are the next Barcelona?

Are our youth players really that bad, or are we just horriblt poorly organised. Is this the team Sherwood manages?

Or perhaps Bolton are the next Barcelona?

More likely it's the same as every year in the Youth Cup.
We face a team with bigger and more direct players that run us down.
In the Nextgen series we meet international teams that try to play,
in the Youth cup it's traditional english team that come to fight.

More likely it's the same as every year in the Youth Cup.
We face a team with bigger and more direct players that run us down.
In the Nextgen series we meet international teams that try to play,
in the Youth cup it's traditional english team that come to fight.

agreed but fudge me, you just cant give up 8 goals at 'home' at any level. really strong team we had there aswell. only other player that would normally play is onomah over lameiras but onomah has been away with england this week

Last edited:
Wow.. I just discovered this forum and I have to say you guys are doing an awesome job of covering the youth teams... Question on the Man Utd U21 match today.. does anybody know what formation we used? With Parrett, Luongo, and Carroll all known central midfielders, who played on the outside? or did we play in a 433 and one of either Kane or Obika were on the wing?

Btw, I have a forum on Footytube covering all the U21 and Nextgen lineups, appearances, goals, and assists. If anyone wants to check it out.. http://www.footytube.com/forums/tottenham-hotspur/tottenham-u21s-nexgen-youth-teams-26456/

Wow.. I just discovered this forum and I have to say you guys are doing an awesome job of covering the youth teams... Question on the Man Utd U21 match today.. does anybody know what formation we used? With Parrett, Luongo, and Carroll all known central midfielders, who played on the outside? or did we play in a 433 and one of either Kane or Obika were on the wing?

Btw, I have a forum on Footytube covering all the U21 and Nextgen lineups, appearances, goals, and assists. If anyone wants to check it out.. http://www.footytube.com/forums/tottenham-hotspur/tottenham-u21s-nexgen-youth-teams-26456/

From what I understand, the U21s have recently been playing a 4-3-3 formation, including yesterday's 3-1 win against Manchester United.

Parrett played right Luongo played left and carroll centre buts its a very fluid system so they interchanged all the time.
Parrett and luongo destroyed their midfeild yesterday i watched the game and they were excellent.

For me Obika is too old to go on loan to save his Spurs career,
either he play for the first team or he's out the door in the summer.
Make or break age, he's born 1990 same as Walker and Rose, first senior year.

U18 beat West Bromwich Albion 4-0 today, with a very young line up due to the Youth Cup yesterday.
Zapata-Caicedo scored a hat trick, with Nathan Oduwa also on the score sheet

I was with the 1882 at the game last night. Cracking night out.

We sing for the shirt, win lose or draw, we sing for the shirt.

Back