• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Not off, but hit a snag. If they didn't even start negotiating until today I'm not surprised.

Dale Johnson:
BREAKING Reports that Spurs and Joao Moutinho are unable to agree personal terms. :lol: oh the suspense

---------------------- Lloris ------------------------

Walker ------ Gallas ----- Vertonghen ---- Ekotto

--------------------- Sandro -----------------------

----------- Moutinho ----- Dembele --------------

Remy ----------------------------------------- Bale

-------------------- Llorente -----------------------

Subs: Friedel, Caulker, Naughton, Parker, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Adebayor

=P~

How can they possibly know that? Chhhheeeeezzzzzuuuussssss

This. SSN was always at about the Sun/Mirror level of crappy journalism, but they've dropped to the Star level of just making brick up to fill space now.

and if any of you actually believe the reason is because of personal terms you're deluded (sorry i had too). This was never as far down the line as SSN were reporting and this is their get out clause. They strung us along and then discarded us like a cheap kings cross hooker.

Personal terms? Rightly or wrongly, surely that would've been discussed ages ago.

Think Dawson was confirmed to be staying as soon as Kaboul got injured, but it's all gone a bit quiet with Huddlestone. Anyone reckon he'll still be going today?

Dale Johnson:
BREAKING Reports that Spurs and Joao Moutinho are unable to agree personal terms. :lol: oh the suspense

Surely agents wouldn't be at the lodge if the major stuff wasn't sorted. I'm sure it can all be done.

Fee was never agreed anyway going by most reliable sources.

So we still haven't signed the two players we were told we'd signed 3 hours ago? Gotta love SkySports :rolleyes:

to be fair, i havnt even made the cup of tea i promised people 3 hours ago

It'll happen, his agent knows we're working on a VERY tight schedule and so is trying to get the best deal for his client..

.. And himself.

Personal terms? Rightly or wrongly, surely that would've been discussed ages ago.

Would have thought so. Sky not the most reliable, if there is a problem I'd be more inclined to think it was about the fee as Duncan Castle suggested 30mins ago? But i remain hopeful on this, too important a player.

Back