• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

It'll happen, his agent knows we're working on a VERY tight schedule and so is trying to get the best deal for his client..

.. And himself.

if not I trust that AVB will call him personally and let him tell his agent not to fudge around

and if any of you actually believe the reason is because of personal terms you're deluded (sorry i had too). This was never as far down the line as SSN were reporting and this is their get out clause. They strung us along and then discarded us like a cheap kings cross hooker.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SSN hierachy did this, fudgers

Jesus Christ.
Is it that strange? We don't have any cover for Lennon/Bale on the wings at the moment. Please don't say Townsend. Our only cover for Adebayor is Defoe, who doesn't play the lone striker role very well. At center back we look quite weak without Kaboul. The only thing that can be discussed is whether we need to bring in a replacement for Rafa as Dembele can also play that role. And that is if Moutinho signs. That looks unlikely too now.

Fee was never agreed anyway going by most reliable sources.

Of course it wasn't.

You really think we'd agree a fee without knowing what cash he's on or what he's looking for? you think AVB hasn't had a few quiet words with his mate moutinho to find out what he's on and what he's looking for? if it doesn't happen it's because a fee was never agreed between the clubs not personal terms.

I know i should not have got my hopes up. To good to be true :(

Should have known SSN chat brick after the Remy story yesterday.

I still think it'll go through, we wouldn't have let Rafa go otherwise ..... :-s

Of course it wasn't.

You really think we'd agree a fee without knowing what cash he's on or what he's looking for? you think AVB hasn't had a few quiet words with his mate moutinho to find out what he's on and what he's looking for? if it doesn't happen it's because a fee was never agreed between the clubs not personal terms.

Covering their backs for poor reporting earlier. Long way to go on this deal, probably down to the wire.

They only source for this would be Moutinho's agent, but I think it's just bs from SSN so they build tension to when they later reveal a breakthrough has been made.

They only source for this would be Moutinho's agent, but I think it's just bs from SSN so they build tension to when they later reveal a breakthrough has been made.

What breakthrough? we'd have to agree a fee first.

Karen Fazackerley ‏@KarenFazBBC
Spanish radio saying Tottenham have made a bid for striker Fernando Llorente - totalling €17.5m. #Spurs #TransferDeadlineDay #THFC

Be epic this one.

One of the most powerful negotiating techniques is to use urgency and fear of not getting the deal done. Moutinho and his agent know that we've sold Modric and need him to be the replacement and we've only got a few hours to get it sorted.

If there's any substance to this and it's not agreed within an hour or two, expect stories of us going in for someone else to start circulating to act like we're walking away from the deal. It'll then be sorted at 10.59pm

Is it that strange? We don't have any cover for Lennon/Bale on the wings at the moment. Please don't say Townsend. Our only cover for Adebayor is Defoe, who doesn't play the lone striker role very well. At center back we look quite weak without Kaboul. The only thing that can be discussed is whether we need to bring in a replacement for Rafa as Dembele can also play that role. And that is if Moutinho signs. That looks unlikely too now.

yep. no wing cover is VERY F ING WORRYING

SSN is just one massive soap opera show. Setting up story lines to follow throughout the day.

What was VDV just saying in his press conference? I have no sound at work

phpi4FvMc_thumb_A1oZkQ2CIAAZK6s.png

Not the most impressive training facilities! Its his final payday in his old 'home' club. Fair play.

Will miss his outstanding goals. Not sure who will replace them. But we move forward....

Back