• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

btw Diego you disobeyed your master Crawleys orders regarding tactic talk:ross:

Even if the deals for Lloris and Moutinho go through, I still think we would need another striker, a wide player, a center back (to replace Kaboul) and possibly an attacking midfielder to replace Rafa to have a satisfactory squad. I really can't see all that happening.
Is there any news on Huddlestone btw? If he stays, which I hope, we would look pretty good in central midfield with Moutinho, Dembele, Huddlestone, Sandro, Parker and Livermore.

Less formation talk and more waffling

No matter what there will be one or two players left out and we'll never get to the end of it.

wow how people just discard Sig. In a year we're gonna be all brick scared a massive club comes in for him.

Even if the deals for Lloris and Moutinho go through, I still think we would need another striker, a wide player, a center back (to replace Kaboul) and possibly an attacking midfielder to replace Rafa to have a satisfactory squad. I really can't see all that happening.
Is there any news on Huddlestone btw? If he stays, which I hope, we would look pretty good in central midfield with Moutinho, Dembele, Huddlestone, Sandro, Parker and Livermore.

Jesus Christ.

wow how people just discard Sig. In a year we're gonna be all brick scared a massive club comes in for him.

SAF will be in for him

there were banners at OT when Swansea were there, "please sign Sigurdsson"

Not at all, you are just seeing what you want to see. AVB didn't start him v WBA preferring a player who we have just sold. Hence I remain to be convinced he will start, not same thing as believing he will not be important, for getting goals he especially will be. As for your last point okay we see in a year.

Mental init.

Think we should apply for special dispensation to have a 50 man squad, that way we won't have to sell anyone's favorites and may add sufficient cover in all positions.

Mautinho´s personal terms in the bricker!??!!!?!

WTF!!!!

SSN saying Moutinho has hit problems re personal terms

did sky just say problems with personal terms and Mouthino or did I hear that wrong?

How can they possibly know that? Chhhheeeeezzzzzuuuussssss

Back