• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but what would you do with Friedel, Cudicini and Gomes, all of whom are under contract and anyway no-one is interested in. You really think we are going into the new season with 4 top line keepers?

Cudicini I wouldn't want anywhere near the team. Sell Gomes. They're ALL leaving next summer anyway.

One could exactly the same about 80% of your twitter posts which are copy-pasted from SC, TFC or wherever - simply give us the link to their page and save having to read through 4 pages of twitter rumours about random clubs which have fudge all to do with Spurs most of the time - i.e. make it a 'choice' for those who give a brick

Potatoe - potato

This is the transfer rumour thread - which in turn often contains discusssions about our transfer policy and the transfer window as a whole - not sure how that derails the topic any more so than the latest twitter flimflam about Chievo Verona's latest loan 'potential' signing.

Let conversations evolve naturally - as soon as something significant (within Spurs' context) takes place - all discussions are automatically 're-alligned' within minutes. That is a fact and has worked for years

Let's just sign Carroll, Berbatov and Baines, eh?

Any agents ever hang around the offices? Phone calls to be listened in on?

Never. This is what I mean.... people say they have sources close to the club etc I just don't see it. Closest thing you would see is players coming in to moan, although that wasn't in my office.

Cudicini I wouldn't want anywhere near the team. Sell Gomes. They're ALL leaving next summer anyway.

they are all on decent contracts financially, we all know how Levy watched the wage bill, i think he will find it hard to shift these keepers when there are literally no takers. So i cannot see him adding a Lloris or Butland this summer unless he manages to shift out one or two keepers. Plus AVB says he is happy with what he has got

we shall see

akqayid ‏@akqayid
And to make today worse... I've just heard that City have U turned on Ade's donation request.

I assumed they had agreed to it, but the fact that ade wanted the £5m transfer fee was the issue..

Though in all honesty, we're just going on scraps..

I thought the transfer fee to Ade was the part they were wrangling over. To cover the remaining wages on his current contract.

loan Ade, and buy Leandro or Lewandowski

if the above fails, sign Jordan Rhodes and Konate from Senegal

thats a transfer policy mofos

Huddersfield want about £8 million for Rhodes. Turned down £2m, I think, from Fulham.

only 8 mill??? then 5.5 mill should do the deal....bang, we have the Yorkshire version of Leandro Damiao and at a 3rd of the cost

didnt Clive Allen and Joe Jordan go and watch him last season and he banged in 5 or 6 in one game.....obviously not good enough for Spurs

i see Huntelaar still hasnt signed a new contract at Schalke....only 1 year left on his current deal

anyone still think he is not good enough for us, even in our current predicament?

Back