• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They stuck him in 12th - why not 2nd? FIFA conspiracy.

It's multiplied into points depending on what league you're in. Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France get goals*2, Holland and Portugal for example get *1.5, smaller leagues get *1.

Putting your temper first and punching a team mate into hospital is a near unforgivable act for a footballer IMO. It takes a lot to come back from that to being a respected professional. Since when he has had plenty of other misdemeanors, so its not like he has shown remorse or a maturing in his behaviour.

I ask again - when is the last time this happened. Surely a resonable time-span indicates he has stayed away from trouble and could be on his way to maturing as a player as well as a person. What must he do in order to demonstrate 'remorse' in your eyes? What if the other guy called his mother names or shagged is sister? Remorse is a very strong word, and not one to be used lightly in the context of handbags between two football players, imv

In addition - you have absolutely zero inside knowledge into the evidence of the 'punch up' so to speculate as to what is unforgivable or not is largely unfair, imv. We wouldn't know what has been said between that at the time nor the context of the situation. Not to mention his age at the time. Gazza built a cult status amongst many of us on similar incidents, btw.

All I amd and have been saying is that I would like to see he isnt that same c*nt he was not very long ago

So if a resonable amount of trouble-free time (2 years or so) isn't acceptable - what is the next measure?

Putting your temper first and punching a team mate into hospital is a near unforgivable act for a footballer IMO. It takes a lot to come back from that to being a respected professional. Since when he has had plenty of other misdemeanors, so its not like he has shown remorse or a maturing in his behaviour.

For Spurs to sign him the fee is going to be £17m (based upon West Hams agreement) and £80k a week. That is a HUGE investment, not one to be made lightly.

All I amd and have been saying is that I would like to see he isnt that same c*nt he was not very long ago

He is certainly not good enough to become the most expensive signing in our history and one of the highest paid players in our history. £12m and £50k a week and it might be a bit more acceptable. I hate these joke clubs throwing money around and inflating wage demands. We are only going to suffer from this as things stand, with Adebayor being the most pertinent example.

I guarantee that we have atleast made an enquiry into Carroll. I will also guarantee that come 31st August we will have signed him on loan. There is no two ways about it.

I dont give a brick what AVB says I dont give a brick about what anyone says about us not wanting him or not interested with etc I will put a fiver on it with anyone. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have never been so sure in my life even when I walked into a brothel with a grand in my pocket and was sure I was gonna get laid.

I'll take you up on that. In fact let's make it £20?

RCD Mallorca’s Ivan Ramis has rejected the chance to join WHUFC in favor of a move to Wigan in a €6mil deal.

Goals Player Club
28 Zlatan Ibrahimovic Oil
24 Diego Milito Inter
23 Édinson Cavani SSC Napoli
23 Antonio Di Natale Udinese
19 Rodrigo Palacio Genoa
16 German Denis Atalanta
16 Fabrizio Miccoli Palermo
15 Sebastian Giovinco Parma
14 Stevan Jovetic Fiorentina
12 Miroslav Klose Lazio
12 Mattia Destro Siena
11 David Di Michele Lecce
11 Marco Rigoni Novara
11 Pablo Osvaldo Roma
11 Emanuele Calaio Siena

Right I'm now a bit freaked out. I had a dream last night that we had a player with Palacio on the back of his shirt and i thought it odd as it was similar to palacios.. I know absolutely nothing about this player. Psychic premonitions?

You little bitches, stop talking about third rate nearly men... Stevan Jovetic... £25m big boys... Done!

and Emirates Marketing Project dont give a sh!t about making us wait for Ade till 31st Aug. They would love us to start the season badly, so anyone thinking we will resolve the Ade situation before the season starts had better think again

Back