• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ask again - when is the last time this happened. Surely a resonable time-span indicates he has stayed away from trouble and could be on his way to maturing as a player as well as a person. What must he do in order to demonstrate 'remorse' in your eyes? What if the other guy called his mother names or shagged is sister? Remorse is a very strong word, and not one to be used lightly in the context of handbags between two football players, imv

In addition - you have absolutely zero inside knowledge into the evidence of the 'punch up' so to speculate as to what is unforgivable or not is largely unfair, imv. We wouldn't know what has been said between that at the time nor the context of the situation. Not to mention his age at the time. Gazza built a cult status amongst many of us on similar incidents, btw.

So if a resonable amount of trouble-free time (2 years or so) isn't acceptable - what is the next measure?

Im really not sure why you are trying to make this into such a big deal, and frankly Ive no interest in pursuing it.

You feel Carroll is a fine upstanding lad and a welcome addition? Good for you. I feel he is a violent oik and Im yet to be convinced otherwise, hence I am more apprehensive. Lets leave it there.

I have fully agreed he is actually a good player.

Oh, and I should say that he banged in 15 goals in 32 games all comps last season after spending a year out injured. Impressive imo.

Stevan-Jovetic-Feb2012.jpg

Attachments

• Stevan-Jovetic-Feb2012.jpg
    Stevan-Jovetic-Feb2012.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
get ready peeps!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking News ‏@InsideDeals_
I have some massive transfer news regarding Tottenham coming up about 3:30pm. Just waiting for some confirmation. #THFC

I have very strong contacts at #THFC - as you know - I called the Redknapp fiasco very early on.

EDIT: Oh, there's more...hype hype hype.

The transfer news for Tottenham involes and outgoing and incoming(s) tranfers

3:30pm ill spill all. Not long, 45 minutes. Be patient!

The transfer news for Tottenham involes and outgoing and incoming(s) tranfers

????hmm Levy rejects Real proposal of 30mill plus Carvalho for Modric????

@lawrenceharris1 - Huge. Personally feel if they pull it off, they'll be challenging for titles.

If this is a disappointment I'm going to hunt this guy down and kill his family and friends.

Back