• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cazorla set for goon medical according to Sky sources - I'm not sure many on here understand the magnitude of this purchase for them. Top, top player

Breaking News ‏@InsideDeals_
Modric replacement: Moutinho, Kaka.
Wide men: Hulk, Ramirez

#AVB has been preparing his shortlist ready for Modric's departure and wants to bring in 2 new faces

A wide man, and a creative midfielder, who will ideally replace Modric.

He has 4 names, of which I expect 2 to join before August ends

Wide men: Hulk, Ramirez

I think he's saying these 4 are on the shortlist - one of each I presume. So basically news he made up while having a brick 15mins ago.

He also said now Barca have signed Neymar we could get Pedro on loan!

And possibly Agger as AVB likes his ball playing CBs lol

Last edited:
some tripe from the Goat to chew over......

-Both Oscar Cardozo and Silvestre Varela are on a list of potential winger/strikers should our main targets not go ahead. We have 2 main striker targets who are certainly 'next level'
- Joao Moutinho IS our Luka replacement but Porto are demanding way more than we'll pay.
- Hulk is a 'no-go' - wages and fee mean only City and Chelsea could get him. On City's wishlist.
- Dos Santos really wants to stay now, believes he will be given a chance under AVB. Will now only leave if AVB doesn't rate him. Doesn't want to be seen as a failure at Tottenham

- Joao Moutinho IS our Luka replacement but Porto are demanding way more than we'll pay.

if thats the case then lets quickly pull out because Porto always get top dollar, no point wasting our time

Back