• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

No more starting player threads until there's something official from either side.

Maybe I'm defending Dempsey because he's American, but I can't believe you guys are dismissing him because he's not some Portuguese/Italian 22 year old who's had some success in an inferior foreign league. The guy scored 17 goals last year, and 12 the year before, in the EPL. And he's a midfielder. Name one midfielder still on this team that scores that many goals. You can't. He wouldn't be a bad guy to have.

According to SSN

- Club fee agreed
- Personal terms have hit a wall

I'd say it's 30/70 atm

if the clubs have agreed a fee then i would personally be quite confident of getting him in - there's no way after having interest in him all summer that we don't know what his personal terms would be - my guess would be that maybe his agent is using the deadline day scenario to get a little extra, we'll meet in the middle - obviously not a 'done deal' but not far from it.

Could someone at Sky just allow the transfer window to close, rather than 'slamming' the fudging thing 'shut'?..

So was VdV who is 16 times the player this clogger is - yet me sold him for a few bucks profit

Embarassing if true

Lose VDV - get Dempsey. Good GHod, that is one of the worst pieces of business this club will have ever made (if it goes through). I feel a bit ill just thinking about it...

Can anyone tell if VDV himself engineered the move? It seems he has been dreaming to return to hamburg for so long and we are just his stepping stone.

We can't possibly want to sign Downing, makes absolutely no sense.

Jesus Christ - SSN understands Tottenham have made a £8 million bid for Stewart Downing

You've got to be kidding me

What's that about if you put enough monkeys and type writes in a room, they'll eventually write like Shakespeare. Can't believe this.

Can anyone tell if VDV himself engineered the move? It seems he has been dreaming to return to hamburg for so long and we are just his stepping stone.

Wut?

Pretty sure he could have gone from Real to Hamburg for much less dosh if he wanted.

You're talking crazy.

Back