• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

All I can think is that I will be massively f*cked-off with Levy if after all this docking about at the last minute we finish 2 points off 4th and are left to look back at the WBA game and wonder why he didn't get his business done a week (or two) earlier.

Quick tot up. Last year in the league we only scored more than 2 goals on 6 occasions. We failed to score in 6 games. On the other hand, we had three 0-0 draws and kept 10 clean sheets.

From these stats, I think it is clear we need strikers not defenders/goalkeepers. Our first priority must surely be to bring in a goalscoring striker.

Well, I can feel the hope slowly draining on signings now. Apparently Lloris is still training with Lyon, looking more and more unlikely now....

Sky Sports understands Tottenham are lining up a beat-the-deadline move for Athletic Bilabo ace Fernando Llorente.

Llorente's future has been the subject of conjecture all summer with the Spanish international turning down a new deal at San Mames.

The 27-year-old is regarded as one of the best forwards in Europe after impressing for club and country over the last 12 months.

Juventus were thought to be leading the chase for Llorente, but it appears any move to Turin has stalled.

Llorente's agent claimed earlier this month several Premier League clubs are chasing the powerful front-man and it appears Spurs are heading the pursuit.

Spurs are looking to add to their attacking options before the close of the transfer window and Llorente figures highly on their wanted list.

Andre Villas-Boas has money to spend from the sale of Luka Modric and he is ready to make a move to bring Llorente to White Hart Lane.

lets hope

We have either got 13 deals lined up for ins and outs, all ready to go once Levy shouts LEVYTIME!

Or... we are going to be left with some brick and some holes in the squad

I.e. the latter

I like what we have done, I really rate Verts Dembele Sigg Ade - I am really, really happy we got those guys - but losing King Modric VdV is a massive blow to the squad :(

I presume we have a team of street-hawkers carrying Jenas, Bentley, GDS etc around the back streets of the East End on a horse and cart, trying to flog them? Scrap-iron, come and get it, scrap-iron

seems that Sky are constantly linking us with players out of our league

why do they hate us?

AVB:

'Very comfortable with goalkeepers, future we have to prepare, have studied possibilities, Hugo is one of the best out there, but not sure on concluding a deal'

(SSN AVB interview)

AVB: Dawson could leave if the right offer comes in..

OT: The kids behind the sky sports news guy were tinkling around and got told off.. :lol:...

So had high hopes for Remy and Moutinho today or even talks and sign them tomorrow and now have been knocked down a peg or 2 :(

I hope Berbatov's move to Fulham can once and for all pour flimflam all over those stories of him sacking Jol

Back